Bye bye Gordon - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bye bye Gordon

Squirrelhumper

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idiots who partied after the Gibraltar game and fed Strachans ego to stay on as much to blame as anyone.

Strachan has done all but came across as an arrogant little ##### who thinks the players are holding him back.

Never heard before a manager that constantly goes on about how poor/average the players he has to work with are.

1 minute ago, macy37 said:

And to think some folk on here thought he was still the man and we could get a result tonight.

A point is being missed here though. Strachan has to walk for sure or get sacked but I would bet a good wad of money that whoever takes over won't be able to fashion the crap we have into a team capable of qualifying.

3 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

A point is being missed here though. Strachan has to walk for sure or get sacked but I would bet a good wad of money that whoever takes over won't be able to fashion the crap we have into a team capable of qualifying.

Maybe. It'll definitely be better than this though. 

8 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

But surely in league football, a new manager can make a difference- even without signing

Edited by exile