Who will be the first... - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Who will be the first...

McVinceSCT

2 hours ago, McVinceSCT said:

To come here with the usual "come on guys, "we can win in England", "we can take 9 points from our next 3 games".

I had stopped paying attention but some TV pundit (possibly Neil McCann) said something like that. :banghead:^?^

Just now, fringo said:

I had stopped paying attention but some TV pundit (possibly Neil McCann) said something like that. :banghead:^?^

It was Neil. I think he was always going to answer that question in the manner he did mind given he played a major role in the 1-0 win at Wembley when nobody gave us a prayer. The reality is the team that he was part of would absolutely murder the side we are supporting just now and so we will be even bigger underdogs next month. I just don't see anyway that fixture ends well for us given England will be far more up for it than their other qualifiers so far and when our defence is bordering on shambolic.

2 minutes ago, deso1 said:

Well I must be on smack....cos I think we can definitely still WIN the group, if we change manager/central defenders/get rid of bannan, and give fletcher support up front.

We've not finished top of a qualifying group for the Euros or the World Cup for a quarter of a century...