Jim Traynor - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jim Traynor

1 minute ago, ShedTA said:

Is he running the club now? 

Wow. Sure looks like it.

Can you imagine Wenger or any manager imaginable getting cowed and then ordered out like that.

Warburton looked like an utter lackey there. That is amazing. Traynor has been out of control at RFC for a while. 

Traynor just likes bullying and talking down to people. It's been a while since I've heard it but he used to do it regular on radio scotlands football coverage.

TBH I thought Warburton had it under control. He just kept calmly batting the questions away. Traynor couldn't help himself and just had to wade in.

7 minutes ago, Big Col said:

Traynor just likes bullying and talking down to people. It's been a while since I've heard it but he used to do it regular on radio scotlands football coverage.

TBH I thought Warburton had it under control. He just kept calmly batting the questions away. Traynor couldn't help himself and just had to wade in.

Yeh Warburton can handle that stuff. Traynor reaction was very unfair on him, you have to sympathise.

1 hour ago, Big Col said:

I did see his missus doing that to him while shopping in Argyle Street once, might explain it...

Jim Traynor is a ##### but then so is the journalist who kept asking about Barton when he was told there would be no comment on that.

I'd be interested to know what his colleagues felt about him hijacking and ruining the PC.

17 hours ago, aaid said:

Jim Traynor is a ##### but then so is the journalist who kept asking about Barton when he was told there would be no comment on that.

I'd be interested to know what his colleagues felt about him hijacking and ruining the PC.

It didn't really get ruined. Warburton was back minutes later to discuss tonight's game. 

2 hours ago, Angus_Young said:

Totally agree. I'm not Traynor's biggest fan but how many times do the fuds need to be told? 

Let's be fair. most journalists are utter pond scum.

Having said that Traynor is a total embarrassment and it really annoys me thst Rangers employ such a person. 

It would be much better if Warburton was left on his own to deal with these things as he does a much better job.

14 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Having said that Traynor is a total embarrassment and it really annoys me thst Rangers employ such a person. 

It would be much better if Warburton was left on his own to deal with these things as he does a much better job.

100% spot on. 

On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 3:55 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

Traynor was a nob as a reporter probably worse than the one asking about Barton, now just a money grabbing sevco lacky.

1 hour ago, RDFH64 said:

You were happy to use the second last word to avoid paying your debts or was that some other team  

I haven't avoided paying any debts. Please tell me you can tell the difference between the club and the supporters?