Ticket prices - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

PapofGlencoe

If 15000 empty seats at Hampden on a Saturday, our first home qualifier isn't warning enough for these fool over their ticket prices then I don't know what is. They are totally relying on the England game to fleece supporters. They will probably come up with a double package and hail it as a masterstroke

4 minutes ago, deecie said:

Took in some German football on the way home from Slovakia.

E12,50 a ticket, standing behind the goals, beer available. Even if you include my flight to get there it was cheaper than most SPL games.

Terrible standard of football mind.

Is 12euros not about £20 now?

:lol:

That would be better, there's a lot more wrong with Scottish football than the pricing, but given all the other issues, the price is ridiculous.

People are complaining about the price of Internationals, and quite rightly, but the walk up price for Celtic v Motherwell on Saturday was £26 (I say walk up, but there's no facility to "walk up" just another barrier we needlessly put in the way).

I went to 1 home match in the last campaign and im aiming for 0 this time. 100% due to the ticket prices. £17 for Malta is like some kind of weird joke.

It's going to take a dramatic change to get me back. Tickets for the last france game against Bulgaria were priced from €15. I guess it's because we're slightly better than them.

for the past 4 years, and even though at times its utterly dejected me, i have hardly attended a home game.

I will not be fleeced by the corporate nature of the SFA and refuse to be party to the expectations we will turn up no matter what. I used to be that gullible, not anymore.

My biggest problem is my son is now of an age he wants to go, but after the Lithuania game i think he is changing his mind. :P (maybe not such a bad first game for him to attend after all)

The SFA will get as little from me as i can possible hand over (including any and all merchandise). We are financing their appalling attitude toward us and even more sickening they play on that loyalty without even a hint of irony.

I still want to know what Regan has on people to remain in a post after failure upon failure and not just on the park either. It stinks.

The Lithuania game was the first home qualifier I've missed in about 20 years. I didnt even listen to it or watch it. The random days for games along with the price structure has put me off. 

My 11 year old son was at his 11th away game on Tuesday & he's already disheartened. Thought we were trying to attract the next generation ?

Glasgow on a cold winters week night in pouring rain isn't an over inspiring experience.especially when u consider the tripe that been on offer in the stand and on the pitch.plus overly expensive hotels,food,drink and travel to and from the game.it's not worth it and it's clear that most folk would agree.

1 hour ago, scottincarlisle said:

The Lithuania game was the first home qualifier I've missed in about 20 years. I didnt even listen to it or watch it. The random days for games along with the price structure has put me off. 

My 11 year old son was at his 11th away game on Tuesday & he's already disheartened. Thought we were trying to attract the next generation ?

Strange that you didn't watch the game though :blink:

sounds like you were mad keen takings the wee man, you're obviously disheartened like a lot of people. 

Of our normal crowd, 4/10 regulars attended Lithuania. Only 2/10 were SSC renewals. 

Im glad though. The SFA can't ignore that drop off in sales. 

Never purchased season ticket. IMO £125 for east/west stand isn't too bad considering England match is included, average of £25 per ticket. North at £180 or average £36 isn't good value. One of the main reasons I never got the season ticket was because my travel to Slovakia started on the Saturday of the Lithuania game otherwise I might have considered it. Pretty glad I never purchased (due to the last 2 games) as now I can choose which home games I want to attend, which may turn out to be none depending on how things progress.