Fifa Ranking - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Fifa Ranking

podgers1903

2 minutes ago, podgers1903 said:

Looks like our ranking is going to drop from 44th place to 58th. Anything other than a win at Wembley could see up plummet into the high sixties. Cant remember the last time we were as low as this in the rankings. 

Try 88th when Berti chucked it. That said if this wretched run of form continues then we won't be far off such depths

9 hours ago, dandydunn said:

And they also knocked out Belgium. 

So should they be 2nd,going by that logic?

Nah, FIFA rankings are based on more than just one game... 

Wales have had an incredible couple of years. Their qualifying campaign was excellent, then their Euros was too. They're rightly highly ranked. 

50 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Nah, FIFA rankings are based on more than just one game... 

Wales have had an incredible couple of years. Their qualifying campaign was excellent, then their Euros was too. They're rightly highly ranked. 

Maybe so,but they're not the 10th best team on the planet. 

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Maybe so,but they're not the 10th best team on the planet. 

Over the last 2 years, i think they could legitimately claim to be. They could legitimately claim to be one of the 4 best in Europe right now. 

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Over the last 2 years, i think they could legitimately claim to be. They could legitimately claim to be one of the 4 best in Europe right now. 

I thought England were the better side out of them when they played each other in the Euro finals. I wouldn't say that England are a top 4 Euro side right now.

24 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I thought England were the better side out of them when they played each other in the Euro finals. I wouldn't say that England are a top 4 Euro side right now.

How'd England do in the Euros?