Ticket Queue - Page 3 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Queue

Squirrelhumper

20 minutes ago, hannibal smith said:

SFA tweeted earlier that the £35,£45 and £55 could be either top or bottom tier, the only way to guarantee being in the bottom tier was the £65 tickets

In the £65 seats, get free earl grey & crumpets at half time !!!!!!!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MorayCupMan
12 minutes ago, Hampden View said:

Will there be a pick up down there?

I know there's a pick up option.. So would imagine it would be down there

On 14/10/2016 at 5:27 PM, hannibal smith said:

SFA tweeted earlier that the £35,£45 and £55 could be either top or bottom tier, the only way to guarantee being in the bottom tier was the £65 tickets

I didn't see that tweet but I guessed that would be the case and hence plumped for the £65 ones. The seats last time at Wembley were good but they were miles from the pitch. 

Im hoping to get tickets for zero pointers on Monday as well and figured the £65 ones would move slowest and so the best chance of us being in the same section. 

3 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

If people are right about this number on your purchase history I'm 3700 odd & that was about 4 o'clock yesterday.

cheers for that had a wee look at mine just now bought about 12.40 and number 3505 so I would not think that we will sell our full allocation unsurprisingly what do you think ?

Question: I have already bought my ticket as I have 6 points. My friend who is a member with 0 points wants to get a ticket tomorrow. Can I log on to my account to get his ticket or does he have to do it himself? He's already down as one of my friends and family in my account.

What's the best technique here? Should i have the tickets in my basket prior to 12, then proceed to purchase at 12? Or wait until after 12 to add them in the first place? 

17 minutes ago, Parklife said:

What's the best technique here? Should i have the tickets in my basket prior to 12, then proceed to purchase at 12? Or wait until after 12 to add them in the first place? 

I'm gonna try 5 mins before - add to basket, hopefully it lets me purchase just after 12 :)

Edited by MikeyCee93

22 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I don't think you will get as far as the basket before 12. it will probably just tell there are no tickets for sale. Could be wrong though. Nae need to worry though, I think everybody will get a ticket who wants one.