Chances of trouble... - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Chances of trouble...

C.B

Wondered what everyone's thoughts are on the chances of there being trouble? Obviously fingers crossed there's no problems at all. It wouldn't usually bother me but it is a competitive derby at Wembley, will likely attract a few of the nutty local firms and we saw how the England fans behaved over in France... 

To wear a kilt or not to wear a kilt?

Night out after the game or straight home/back to the hotel? 

Haven't had vast experience in the past of England away games due to my age so thought I would put it to the experienced TAMBers!

Thoughts?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's always a chance of a punch in the pus at these games, if yer looking for trouble no doubt yall get it.  At least we have an idea  how many erseholes we have with us. Hard to judge how many they may have. Friday night drunken scots and punchy englishmen all in the one place, "there's a gid chance it wont be a smooth ride".

14 minutes ago, washboarder said:

There's always a chance of a punch in the pus at these games, if yer looking for trouble no doubt yall get it.  At least we have an idea  how many erseholes we have with us. Hard to judge how many they may have. Friday night drunken scots and punchy englishmen all in the one place, "there's a gid chance it wont be a smooth ride".

I heard it was you who was nearly at the punchy of pusses in Bratislava. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

That twin Brother of yours was a great sport then letting me take those pics of his shirt! :P

How did you know i am a twin (Identical) ?  he was defo at the game cause he picked my ticket up for me at the ground. :ph34r:For sale Slovakia v Scotland ticket mint condition unused!                                                                 Me and my Bro.     Image result for identical twins

1 minute ago, washboarder said:

How did you know i am a twin (Identical) ?  he was defo at the game cause he picked my ticket up for me at the ground. :ph34r:For sale Slovakia v Scotland ticket mint condition unused!                                                                 Me and my Bro.     Image result for identical twins

Couldnae have been yersel' then. Those chaps are far bonnier than the guy I saw. :)

14 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I would imagine there will be a high hooligan presence. 

Thats why I'm not going,simply not worth the hassle and I'm too pretty to get punched again. 

Aye. It's got bugger all tae dae wae thon ring oan yer finger noo I'm sure. :P

15 hours ago, Ormond said:

Aye. It's got bugger all tae dae wae thon ring oan yer finger noo I'm sure. :P

:lol:

I only really wrote that to see if I could get in the daily star again. They quoted me after posting similar in the Poland away thread last year or whenever it was. 

Got some grief from my mates over that one :lol: