Chances of trouble... - Page 2 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Chances of trouble...

C.B

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, they've_been_suckered said:

Why are there so many bed wetters? Unless you find yourself on your own or off the beaten path you'll be unlikely to experience any trouble. 

been to wembley more times that i dare to try and count and have no issue at all with routes or handling myself if faced with trouble. Just dont think its wise to try to march en mass with bagpipes etc as that sort of think will be what is targetted by the minority of neanderthals looking for trouble.

Just now, sjc1987 said:

been to wembley more times that i dare to try and count and have no issue at all with routes or handling myself if faced with trouble. Just dont think its wise to try to march en mass with bagpipes etc as that sort of think will be what is targetted by the minority of neanderthals looking for trouble.

Even if that did occur, you're in a thousand strong crowd and a minority of people try to cause some bother. I wouldn't worry. 

1 hour ago, clarky1606 said:

word on the grapevine is Robbie McDermott is starting a firm to take on the English Hooligans. If all goes well vs. England he will continue it for the rest of the campaign and lead the firm to Russia 2018.

How much is he charging for this and what %age is he donating to charity?

2 hours ago, clarky1606 said:

word on the grapevine is Robbie McDermott is starting a firm to take on the English Hooligans. If all goes well vs. England he will continue it for the rest of the campaign and lead the firm to Russia 2018.

Aye but his firm is no very reliable they maybe no turn up 

2 hours ago, clarky1606 said:

His firm are very trendy they're the infirm. 

14 hours ago, clarky1606 said:

LOL the Craig Whyte of TAMBers!

7 minutes ago, glasgow jock said:

Couple of my mates where there - he said he was raging when he saw some of our fans running away like shitebags whilst some of our fans took a kicking ?

That's interesting?

And what did your couple of mates do when the saw some of our fans taking a kicking?

Did he tell you that?

1 hour ago, Flure said:

That's interesting?

And what did your couple of mates do when the saw some of our fans taking a kicking?

Did he tell you that?

Two of them tried to calm things down a bit, the other got a sore face trying to help (I know him well & he probably did a bit more than try & help) :lol:

6 hours ago, glasgow jock said:

Couple of my mates where there - he said he was raging when he saw some of our fans running away like shitebags whilst some of our fans took a kicking ?

Being near the front didn,t get the chance to run with so many behind us :lol: so nothing else for it but return the bottles and chairs that were getting thrown at us

30 minutes ago, wellyman said:

The average Scotland fan these days looks like a fat transvestite with a pair of brushed timberlands , mix this with your fat, bald headed, flat footed English fan  and it has the recipe for a massive heart attack !!!

:lol: