Leicester square rather than Trafalgar square - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Leicester square rather than Trafalgar square

longdfc

On 10/18/2016 at 9:55 AM, Parsno1 said:

I would have thought that would be a no go. Usually a market on before xmas time plus it's always heaving

http://www.underbelly.co.uk/what-we-do/our-festivals/christmas-in-leicester-square

Christmas market starts on...............November 11th!!

On 10/18/2016 at 7:59 PM, Dodger said:

Why is everyone so determined to freeze their knackers off by drinking outdoors in mid November? Just go to a pub.

My thoughts exactly. That and this need to be within touching distance of 100+ other Scots at anyone time is just wrong. Train down, check into hotel, find a good pub close by, sit in there and have a bevvy with my mates until its time to go to the game.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎20‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 0:51 PM, Dalgety Bay TA said:

My thoughts exactly. That and this need to be within touching distance of 100+ other Scots at anyone time is just wrong. Train down, check into hotel, find a good pub close by, sit in there and have a bevvy with my mates until its time to go to the game.

Do what you want and let others do what they want................nothing is "wrong". Personal preferences.