Is It Right To Agree With Gary Neville? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is It Right To Agree With Gary Neville?

2 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Noticed a fair few on their phones during the game as well.

Its the same at gigs, people more interested than filming or posting about it, rather than actually enjoying it. 

Gigs are worse than the football but I can't get my head round why you would want do it.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Gary Neville however has no issue with taking his fat salary from the company who've done more than any other to destroy atmosphere at football grounds.

Why's it Sky's fault?

Edited by aaid

3 hours ago, aaid said:

Why's it Sky's fault?

They've made football a TV show by playing to the greed of football chairmen. 

Maybe Neville should look at why games have shite atmospheres and half the crowd at EPL games are tourists...

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Maybe Neville should look at why games have shite atmospheres and half the crowd at EPL games are tourists...

That's some claim that. Could you direct me to the facts to back it up please? Only I'd love to see what 25k at the Newcastle matches I attended last season were touring and what the hell the attraction was to bring them to Newcastle. Surely wasn't the fitbaw?

8 hours ago, Parklife said:

An interesting opinion and not one I've heard before.  Personally I think that all seater stadia and high ticket prices probably have a lot more to do with it but each to his own.