Celtic v Monchengladbach - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic v Monchengladbach

2 hours ago, wellyman said:

Agree, I do not get all these formations, go with a basic 4-4-2 , allows the fullbacks to work with the midfielder in front of them and thus defend together and attack together.  Sinclair left Tierney out to dry in the same way Snodgrass did for Scotland earlier in the month.

Couldn't agree more.The best method for average teams,eg Watford and Leicester.

37 minutes ago, Donaldo87 said:

Aye a couple of nights ago on sportsound it was beat them at home, pick up a point away and put pressure on city for second :lol:

Shows how delusional these guys are. The same people talk Scotland up before games too. It'll be no different before Wembley either and the majority know how that will play out.

3 hours ago, silverbear said:

Every time I hear the name Borussia Monchengladbach, it always reminds me of this clip from a local radio programme I heard in the car, when I was working In Liverpool one day.

a wee hint, don;'t listen to this at work on your headphones. Strange looks coming my way every time I burst out laughing  

18 hours ago, OLAS said:

He's too good for Aberdeen. Don't gies yer pish ya big bullying bassa.

He's 19 years old and one of Scotland's biggest prospects. 

You're an old ham shanker with a message board to spend your life on and an 80's Aberdeen scarf to spunk into when you think of Willie Miller. 

Magnificent!

A worthy candidate for post of the year sir ???