`Nicht Afore` Perty - Page 2 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

`Nicht Afore` Perty

Tartan Docs

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, saintsparky said:

I'm going to see Simple Minds in Hackney that night sand then head down to Walkabout afterwards.

As I will be on my jack jones, hopefully I can squeeze in without a ticket.....

Fancied that too but I see its sold out. Another sad Saints fan.Ā 

Ā 

48 minutes ago, aaid said:

Contrary to what some might think, the TAMB isn't the be all and end all you know.

Nah, it's not. It's fairly bizarre though to make a post on here about it with no mention of tickets. Then come back two weeks later and say "tickets sold out".Ā 

It's his event and he can do what he likes but it's a strange way to have done things.Ā 

I wasn't planning on attending anyway but i can see why folk might be miffed.Ā 

1 hour ago, Parsno1 said:

they were advised that they had to put a ticket scheme in place. This must be a police issue I would imagine to save thousands of folk turning up and not getting in. This was advised after the event was organized.

Aye, no issues with them having to ticket the event. Understandable. I'm just saying i can understand why folk would be disappointed.Ā 

Any spare tickets going......I am IĀ  the same boat as many others in that my Facebook visits are few and far between, seems a shame as it is literally around the corner from where I am staying and seems like it will be a great night. Can anyone with a spare PM me There's a pint or two in it for you!!!! :)

Ā 

9 hours ago, Parklife said:

Ā 

Nah, it's not. It's fairly bizarre though to make a post on here about it with no mention of tickets. Then come back two weeks later and say "tickets sold out".Ā 

It's his event and he can do what he likes but it's a strange way to have done things.Ā 

I wasn't planning on attending anyway but i can see why folk might be miffed.Ā 

This

Seems that that TA want to lynch everybody at every opportunity nowadays. So what that we've missed out on tickets for a free event. Let's just go elsewhere instead of moaning about the organiser for not posting on a bloody message board.Ā 

39 minutes ago, Byrne2711 said:

Seems that that TA want to lynch everybody at every opportunity nowadays. So what that we've missed out on tickets for a free event. Let's just go elsewhere instead of moaning about the organiser for not posting on a bloody message board.Ā 

No one is having a go or wanting to lynch TD, stop making things upĀ :lol:Ā 

2 hours ago, Byrne2711 said:

Spot on. It's getting boring now. Everyone seems to beĀ looking for a scapegoat these days

On 04/11/2016 at 10:45 PM, stinky said:

eh wis that the thing at temple bar or sumthin like it or am ah confused if it wis or is it anither yin somwhere else anyway if it is anyone know of another place is there any mare pubs in londonĀ 

Ā 

Stop trying to be Mr Tartan Army and postĀ in normal English. Ā It would be much easier to read

Edited by Thomo