O'Neills irish pub Euston Road (Kings Cross) - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

O'Neills irish pub Euston Road (Kings Cross)

robbo cop

Good Irish pub if anyone staying Bloomsbury/Kings Cross area ONeills 73 - 77 Euston Road Cross Euston Road. Cross Euston Road when coming out of Train Station then keep walking to the right for a few minutes and you will find it. Pretty to close to Prem Inn I think.

http://www.oneills.co.uk/national-search/london/kings-cross

35 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Far better are the Euston tap and, across the road, the cider tap outside Euston station. Great selection of ales and ciders (depending which one you go in). Only downside is they're not the biggest of places. 

Spot on. About the size o' my front room though. Mabel's Tavern in Mabledon St, next RHS side street past Premier Inn is a great pub wi' great beer. Walk up Euston Rd from there to Euston Sq tube station and the Metroplitan Line takes you directly to Wembley Park.

3 hours ago, Dodger said:

Far better are the Euston tap and, across the road, the cider tap outside Euston station. Great selection of ales and ciders (depending which one you go in). Only downside is they're not the biggest of places. 

Euston Tap is one of my favourite boozers, tiny , 15 craft ales and beers on tap, reasonably priced, reasonably welcoming for kilt clad wanderers, 2 seconds from Euston station. Other great beer pubs - craft beer company, a few places across the city, about 25 hand pulled pumps with amazing beer, from £3 - £10 a pint, - brilliant.   Draft house, close to the tower, sells unpasteurised pilsner urquell,. (Tankovna), tremendous.   Always found London to be slightly cheaper than Glasgow to drinkdecnet beer.  If you think it's expensive you either hover go out or only drink in yer  Hoose.  Can't wait for the 11th. 

9 hours ago, Sherriffatman said:

Euston Tap is one of my favourite boozers, tiny , 15 craft ales and beers on tap, reasonably priced, reasonably welcoming for kilt clad wanderers, 2 seconds from Euston station. Other great beer pubs - craft beer company, a few places across the city, about 25 hand pulled pumps with amazing beer, from £3 - £10 a pint, - brilliant.   Draft house, close to the tower, sells unpasteurised pilsner urquell,. (Tankovna), tremendous.   Always found London to be slightly cheaper than Glasgow to drinkdecnet beer.  If you think it's expensive you either hover go out or only drink in yer  Hoose.  Can't wait for the 11th. 

Euston Tap is too small, too expensive and too pretentious.

This is the place http://londonist.com/pubs/the-boot

12 of us from Blairgowrie TA staying at the YHA Hostel St Pancras which is sandwiched between O'Neills and The Euston Tap and we will be in O'Neills from 8am on matchday so hopefully see a few of you there. Drink looks relatively cheap for London and I noticed there is a form on their website that if completed, gives you a £5 off scran voucher :)

On 10/22/2016 at 3:09 PM, @neaver82 said:

12 of us from Blairgowrie TA staying at the YHA Hostel St Pancras which is sandwiched between O'Neills and The Euston Tap and we will be in O'Neills from 8am on matchday so hopefully see a few of you there. Drink looks relatively cheap for London and I noticed there is a form on their website that if completed, gives you a £5 off scran voucher :)

My Perth mates are in here too. We have used it twice before. It was more of a hotel than a hostel. :ok:
I'm in a hotel by myself this time.