Admins - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Admins

Amurnaidh

2 hours ago, Amurnaidh said:

Hi, new to the forums.  Can someone please point me in the direction of an active Admin?  I see a list but it looks like some haven't posted for a while.

Thanks

Is this the impending "Going out with a bang" Rab McDermott by any chance? So he was posting today anyway.

11 minutes ago, Chits And Pieces said:

I'm genuinely a bit concerned about this fella's mental health.

His behaviour seems to be very strange recently. Comes across as a bit of a bampot but I do wonder if there are some genuine issues going on with him.

Anyone know him in real life?

No. I was hoping to see him in court when he brought his "liable" suit against me. Unfortunately it turned out that he's a delusional phud who can't stop lying and there will be no court case :(

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No. I was hoping to see him in court when he brought his "liable" suit against me. Unfortunately it turned out that he's a delusional phud who can't stop lying and there will be no court case :(

I'm a member of two different Scotland fan facebook groups, one of which is his I'm sure, and the contrast of opinions on him from each one is quite interesting.

Think he went a bit power mad and banned loads of folk and is claiming that he was threatened and/or attacked because of it. Not sure if that's the true but I think it's for the best that he takes himself out the "limelight" for a while regardless.

26 minutes ago, Chits And Pieces said:

I'm a member of two different Scotland fan facebook groups, one of which is his I'm sure, and the contrast of opinions on him from each one is quite interesting.

Think he went a bit power mad and banned loads of folk and is claiming that he was threatened and/or attacked because of it. Not sure if that's the true but I think it's for the best that he takes himself out the "limelight" for a while regardless.

He's a fantasist, he once claimed that some guy from Serbia saying "if i ever met you i'd slap the shit out of you" was a death threat...

He's certainly power mad. If you question him on anything at all he'll delete your comment and then delete you from the group. So that'll explain why you only see positive comments on one of the pages :lol: 

On 21 October 2016 at 2:23 AM, Ormond said:

Is this the impending "Going out with a bang" Rab McDermott by any chance? So he was posting today anyway.

He came up as a suggested friend on my FB feed yesterday but when I clicked on his profile we have no mutual friends and I don't use the email I use for Facebook anywhere else.   It's all a bit sinister.

3 hours ago, Amurnaidh said:

I haven't got a scoobie what you're all on about!! I was only looking for an admin to see if it's alright to offer my wee band for a tartan army doo!

It's never straightforward on here. :lol:

If you scroll to the very bottom of the page there's a "contact us" you can click on to send them a message.

4 hours ago, aaid said:

It's only likely to be a problem if you charge double the going rate of other bands, the drummer doesn't turn up for the gig and then the singer pisses off home with all the cash before the encore. 

or your somehow worse than the Tartan Specials...