Situation - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That depends on which toilet you are in!

Is it the WC or is it the bathroom,  If the WC prior preparation and planning would have seen you stock the small cupboard with reserve supply! a short lean to the left or right should see you right!

If the Bathroom then you may have a far further reach to the under sink cupboard, if this is indeed the case there is no other option than to kick off the troosers and skiddies, clench the cheeks and try to step into the shower/bath without releasing said cheek clench, once there release clench turn on water and douse.

P.S. Replenish said toilet roll before departing area.

Edited by Fish Supper

1 hour ago, deecie said:

Happened to me the other day, I just used one of my spare Scotland end tickets for Wembley - then put it in the bin.

You are better using £20 notes. I think the clydesdale bank ones are the most absorbent. And they are washable. 

7 hours ago, Fish Supper said:

That depends on which toilet you are in!

Is it the WC or is it the bathroom,  If the WC prior preparation and planning would have seen you stock the small cupboard with reserve supply! a short lean to the left or right should see you right!

If the Bathroom then you may have a far further reach to the under sink cupboard, if this is indeed the case there is no other option than to kick off the troosers and skiddies, clench the cheeks and try to step into the shower/bath without releasing said cheek clench, once there release clench turn on water and douse.

P.S. Replenish said toilet roll before departing area.

Thread about shite ? Ayr United fan turns out to be an expert ? Shockeroonie ! :eek:

16 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Skoosh it away fae yer sphincter wae the Toilet Duck.

If he has got a duck in his toilet he could just wipe his erse on it. Duck feathers must be almost as good as rabbit fur. Seems a bit weird keeping ducks in your toilet, like. Mind you, folk in Fintry keep donkeys in their baths so anything is possible, I suppose.:wacko: