Stretch Armstrong - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Stretch Armstrong

hendryselbow

Yet another young Scottish talent who may not fulfil his potential due to a poor career moving.

I said at the time, I could see him being a future Celtic captain (when Brown retires/fades) but he's not been a regular and could ending up as an average journeyman.

I'd like to see him get the chance at Celtic (before it's too late) as he's potentially still a real Scotland talent.

7 minutes ago, fringo said:

Yet another young Scottish talent who may not fulfil his potential due to a poor career moving.

I said at the time, I could see him being a future Celtic captain (when Brown retires/fades) but he's not been a regular and could ending up as an average journeyman.

I'd like to see him get the chance at Celtic (before it's too late) as he's potentially still a real Scotland talent.

He seems to have a new lease of life under the new manager, Rodgers doesn't seem to mind using him too which is what we need.

I'm a United fan so was gutted when he left, but genuinely thought he might be one who wouldn't drift at Celtic and become a journeyman like so many others. He's certainly as good as we have in the squad at the moment but young and enthusiastic. Could easily do a better job than bannan I reckon.

1 hour ago, hendryselbow said:

I'm a United fan so was gutted when he left, but genuinely thought he might be one who wouldn't drift at Celtic and become a journeyman like so many others. He's certainly as good as we have in the squad at the moment but young and enthusiastic. Could easily do a better job than bannan I reckon.

Take 7 minutes to watch Sheffield Wednesday's highlights against QPR or any other game,no way can Armstrong pass the ball like Bannan.Defensively weak but our best passer of the ball.Just needs to play further forward .

2 minutes ago, Bannannan said:

Take 7 minutes to watch Sheffield Wednesday's highlights against QPR or any other game,no way can Armstrong pass the ball like Bannan.Defensively weak but our best passer of the ball.Just needs to play further forward .

Or not play unless he dramatically improves from what we saw in Slovakia.