Wembley lock in - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wembley lock in

robbo cop

I have some relatives down London way who were saying that Scottish fans are being kept  in Wembley for at least 20 minutes after kick off. I assume this is to try and stop fans mixing. Anyone heard anything similar as going to be a nightmare getting the tube from Wembley as it is.

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Try telling that to plod at Ipox and Darkheid when your about to go into extra time in a cup tie, the prix won't even let you go into the concourse to use the toilet

Did you not just tell them that you had to go desperately coz you are full of shite?

4 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Try telling that to plod at Ipox and Darkheid when your about to go into extra time in a cup tie, the prix won't even let you go into the concourse to use the toilet

In that scenario you should head into the pitch.

Guest BlueGaz

So why post it then if it is hard to argue with that?  Or do you just like arguing?

I agree, feel the same about Parkhead,  Or was it at one of the other wee teams grounds you were at?  your level I mean.  Not the wee teams in the big league.

20 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

So why post it then if it is hard to argue with that?  Or do you just like arguing?

I agree, feel the same about Parkhead,  Or was it at one of the other wee teams grounds you were at?  your level I mean.  Not the wee teams in the big league.

Ctb_m0-WIAQUnC-.jpg:large

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, DoonTheSlope said:

It's not really Rangers though

Why the over exuberance at beating a 4 year old club in the cup?  That where Hibs are now?  :spin:

4 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Why the over exuberance at beating a 4 year old club in the cup?  That where Hibs are now?  :spin:

Exuberance of winning a major trophy. Something that you boys might see for the very first time if you's stick in 

We could take this off line and into the general football forum, otherwise the high and mighty elite will be getting on their high horse about club football

45 minutes ago, Haggis1875 said:

I wasn't at the friendly few years ago were we held back then? 

No. We were back in Westminster in about an hour. Far easier to get away from Wembley than it is from Hampden. 

Now London have some night under grounds running too so no need to panic if we do this time

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Exuberance of winning a major trophy. Something that you boys might see for the very first time if you's stick in 

We could take this off line and into the general football forum, otherwise the high and mighty elite will be getting on their high horse about club football

No offline required.