Confirmation or ineptitude by the SFA - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Confirmation or ineptitude by the SFA

kumnio

11 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

"The fans made it clear they were backing Gordon"

no we didn't

To be fair, all the happy-clappers in Faro are part of the reason we're in this mess. Feck knows what they were so happy about, cheering and clapping as the team posed for photos. WTF?!?! We've failed embarrassingly and these whanks are clapping. 

It was the most depressing day i've had supporting Scotland. An hour on a bus to a pointless game, fvck all to do/get a pint near the stadium, the desperation of Steven Fletcher to get a hat-trick, the clapping at the end, the team photographs, folk cheering it all. A horrific day. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

To be fair, all the happy-clappers in Faro are part of the reason we're in this mess. Feck knows what they were so happy about, cheering and clapping as the team posed for photos. WTF?!?! We've failed embarrassingly and these whanks are clapping. 

It was the most depressing day i've had supporting Scotland. An hour on a bus to a pointless game, fvck all to do/get a pint near the stadium, the desperation of Steven Fletcher to get a hat-trick, the clapping at the end, the team photographs, folk cheering it all. A horrific day. 

A chunk of our support have become a parody of themselves. I found it embarrassing 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Nail on head Parkie - the quicker the day trip brigade realise this the better, I mean it was Gibralter we beat FFS, Reagan also mentions a "strategy" - that will be a first for our governing body (I wont be holding my breath)

54 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Good post.

After the Poland game it took a hell of a lot of persuasion for me to even bother with Faro.

13 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Regan was waffling on about there being no reason that we can't get a result because we got one at wembley in 99.

is he really this thick?

A man in his position can't be thick (can he ?) although he didn't come across well at all, sounded to me that he couldn't give a f**k to be honest !!

6 minutes ago, glasgow jock said:

A man in his position can't be thick (can he ?) although he didn't come across well at all, sounded to me that he couldn't give a f**k to be honest !!

A few years working at the SFA would do that to anyone.

His final answer just confirms what most of us already knew, "It's all about trying to do the best for the Scottish FA." In other words, to hell with the teams, the set-up and the supporters, as long as the FA themselves are doing fine, then that's all that matters.