Snoddy Out. - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Snoddy Out.

Ormond

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Main attacking option out surely means Burke will start now? 

Burke should be there regardless. How many other nations with a 5 million population hold back their best prospects ? I'm not talking about 'potential', as he is playing for the team 2nd top of the Bundesliga - admittedly a squad member so far, and not playing whole games, but he is there on merit. Who else have we got who is good enough to be there ?

Just now, killiefaetheferry said:

Burke should be there regardless. How many other nations with a 5 million population hold back their best prospects ? I'm not talking about 'potential', as he is playing for the team 2nd top of the Bundesliga - admittedly a squad member so far, and not playing whole games, but he is there on merit. Who else have we got who is good enough to be there ?

Strachan is an egotistical walloper though. He'll do a Levein and bench him to show us who's boss. :rolleyes:

Any four of George Boyd, Charlie Adam, Dorrans, McArthur, Forrest, Ritchie Anya, Naismith, Maloney with Burke a certain starter .....would leave out Fletcher and Morrison.  I would go with Boyd and McArthur in the centre with Burke and Forrest on wing with Adam sitting in front of defence breaking up attacks and pinging passes all over the shop.

34 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Fletcher up front, midfield 4 including Burke, probably with Fletcher, McArthur and Morrison. Back 5 - Anya at right back and Robertson at left back, with Hanley, Martin, and Berra. 

Robertson is out for 6 weeks.