No Pink away tops at Wembley!!! Thoughts??? - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

No Pink away tops at Wembley!!! Thoughts???

scotswhahay

18 minutes ago, aaid said:

My main thought is you probably shouldn't use your first post to tell people what they should be doing. 

he is asking for thoughts.......i canny see him telling anybody anything, what are you reading?      Or maybe you jump to too many conclusions and read into things that don't exist. 

Go on tell me,  what did he tell you to do?

19 hours ago, deecie said:

The starting 11 will be wearing pink.

They bloody better not be. Scotland and England should never wear away strips against each other. (I'm not saying they haven't in the past) It is the oldest international in history and the two nations deliberately had opposite colours and it should stay that way. England white with blue shorts and Scotland blue with white shorts. This nonsense about wearing an away strip so it gets publicity is utter nonsense.

10 minutes ago, Chris frae Killie said:

They bloody better not be. Scotland and England should never wear away strips against each other. (I'm not saying they haven't in the past) It is the oldest international in history and the two nations deliberately had opposite colours and it should stay that way. England white with blue shorts and Scotland blue with white shorts. This nonsense about wearing an away strip so it gets publicity is utter nonsense.

Our white sleeves will force a strip change.