More tickets available - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

More tickets available

DoonTheSlope

Thank god there's extra tickets!!!!

Long story short...I totally missed the SSC email announcing the original sale date as I had been on a bit of a mad bender!! But not only did I miss out, ma pal I always book for was gony throttle me!

Alao does anyone know the telephone number for the ticket office instead of booking online. Might be unable to access the internet at midday Thursday.

nu

38 minutes ago, Dreaded Scotsman said:

Long story short...I totally missed the SSC email announcing the original sale date as I had been on a bit of a mad bender!! But not only did I miss out, ma pal I always book for was gony throttle me!

Alao does anyone know the telephone number for the ticket office instead of booking online. Might be unable to access the internet at midday Thursday.

tel numbers on your membership card

11 hours ago, washboarder said:

nu

tel numbers on your membership card

11 hours ago, Dreaded Scotsman said:

Telephone number only for disabled supporters to buy. They will not process your order by phone.

7 minutes ago, Butthead said:

If the queue isn't an hour and a half long at 11.40.

It will be but folk will get booted off which will take it from 90 minutes to 5 minutes in seconds.

if you log on at 11.40 / 11.35 you can't have anyone infront of you by 12.00 and if you do they'll get booted off.

On 10/26/2016 at 10:39 AM, KennyMiller said:

Telephone number only for disabled supporters to buy. They will not process your order by phone.

Not true at all. I have secured tickets for games over the phone if I have been somewhere where I cant get access to internet.

15 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

I've phoned loads of times to purchase tickets. Metz & ROI games come to mind. But its not the disabled number.

Agreed. Done it myself before also.

14 hours ago, King Of Paisley said:

Wonder how much our total allocataion is now?

I would think it would still be the same - 13700.

The release of additional tickets today was likely freebies handed back to SFA / not claimed to begin with + SSC members handing back who can no longer make the game.

Or they may have decreased the segregation and given us the additional seats...

This is a F***ING DISCRACE!!!! I logged on at 11.45 and refreshed page until tickets became available, I selected 2 into basket then it kept asking me to select quantity...then it wouldn't load to purchase. Three times I selected 2 tickets and now it says SOLD OUT....RAGING is not the word!!!! I'm a bus driver and I swapped jobs today to be finished in time so also lost a few hours pay...happy f***ING DAYS!

15 minutes ago, Dreaded Scotsman said:

This is a F***ING DISCRACE!!!! I logged on at 11.45 and refreshed page until tickets became available, I selected 2 into basket then it kept asking me to select quantity...then it wouldn't load to purchase. Three times I selected 2 tickets and now it says SOLD OUT....RAGING is not the word!!!! I'm a bus driver and I swapped jobs today to be finished in time so also lost a few hours pay...happy f***ING DAYS!

have you tried phoning the SSC and explaining that?

this might sound silly but the 2 tickets could still be in your basket without actually telling you.. they will only be in there for so long then re-released so I would give them a buzz now and you never know they might be available for you but a system glitch isnt allowing you to finalize the payment.

2 minutes ago, clarky1606 said:

this might sound silly but the 2 tickets could still be in your basket without actually telling you.. they will only be in there for so long then re-released so I would give them a buzz now and you never know they might be available for you but a system glitch isnt allowing you to finalize the payment.

Vaguely remember this happening for the Metz game. I called them up and it turned out failed transactions were not releasing tickets back into the system, giving the impression that they were all gone. 

That said, it's almost two hours since they went on sale.

J

1 minute ago, clarky1606 said:

The SSC tell you that? If so thats a complete shambles by them to deny tickets over the phone and force everyone to go online!

I was surprised as well.

People tried to call during the window last Monday and were told they were not able to and all tickets were on the portal.

For the initial sale for 1 pointers phone lines were available.

7 minutes ago, clarky1606 said:

Just phoned them and they said they're all gone.

Regarding the purchase of tickets via phone....yesterday I was told I could do this, so I also constantly redialed today and eventually got through to be told it's and online sale only. Shambles!!!

6 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Vaguely remember this happening for the Metz game. I called them up and it turned out failed transactions were not releasing tickets back into the system, giving the impression that they were all gone. 

That said, it's almost two hours since they went on sale.

J

I have seen this type of thing mentioned a few times for different away games so wasn't sure if it was a re-occurring problem showing face again. Hopefully for the lad it is a system glitch and the tickets are still somehow in his basket although highly unlikely.

2 minutes ago, Dreaded Scotsman said:

Just phoned them and they said they're all gone.

Regarding the purchase of tickets via phone....yesterday I was told I could do this, so I also constantly redialed today and eventually got through to be told it's and online sale only. Shambles!!!

Gutted for you mate! Best thing to do is phone them daily and ask if any have become available. Once the collection email is sent out there will be people handing tickets and you might get lucky. Hopefully they get p!ssed off with you constantly phoning and give you the first 2 handed back... if not well your no worse off than you are right now.

5 hours ago, clarky1606 said:

Gutted for you mate! Best thing to do is phone them daily and ask if any have become available. Once the collection email is sent out there will be people handing tickets and you might get lucky. Hopefully they get p!ssed off with you constantly phoning and give you the first 2 handed back... if not well your no worse off than you are right now.

Cheers pal. Will do...they'll get so sick of me phoning they'll put me in the squad!!? Ticket or no ticket I'll see you for a good old bevvy in Covent Garden!!