Time To Call Off The England Game? - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Time To Call Off The England Game?

dandydunn

I think the game should be played, gie everyone something tae get behind, restore a bit of pride. We've got wur tickets and am looking forward tae belting oot Flower O Scotland and making oor passion heard and if we play like we've been playing recently a win wid be nice n aw.

Shocked at the scenes yesterday in George Square, but then what would you expect from these trolls. As a Scot in exile ; ) wan thing I don't miss aboot hame are these thugs... burning Saltires FFS ???

Let's hope the 18th is aboot the fitba and the eejits stay at hame

I think the game should be played, gie everyone something tae get behind, restore a bit of pride. We've got wur tickets and am looking forward tae belting oot Flower O Scotland and making oor passion heard and if we play like we've been playing recently a win wid be nice n aw.

Shocked at the scenes yesterday in George Square, but then what would you expect from these trolls. As a Scot in exile ; ) wan thing I don't miss aboot hame are these thugs... burning Saltires FFS ???

Let's hope the 18th is aboot the fitba and the eejits stay at hame

Not a snowball in hell's chance of the England game being about football. Call it off before the unionist khunts shame our greatest city even further.

Agree think the game should be moved to next year when the mood of the country is better.One game i am happy to miss wonder how many no voters will be singing about there we bit highland glen.As long as we remember to tug our forelock to our lords and masters

Should play it in Aberdeen.

can i ask where you intend to play it since about 40k tickets have already been sold.

you come out with some crackers sometime but this has to be one of your gold plated best yet.

well done.

Edited by swarrander