Tonight's Games - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tonight's Games

4 minutes ago, saintsparky said:

Watching the Saints game on a Rangers TV stream, and the commentators are absolutely brutal.

I've got that on too. I obviously expect them to be biased but it's just that they are total horseshit! :-))

5 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Good for you Andy ! How are the Cubs getting on ?

Haha. :P

The Cubs got shafted last night. They are back on in game 2 in 2 hours time. Tonight's pitcher(Arrieta) is due a turn though.

At Dens tonight, I was witness to without a doubt, the most insipid, pathetic, gutless performance I have ever seen.

Not one player got pass marks, special mention to Gomis who pretty much subbed himself because he couldnt handle Thistles striker, and Hateley who couldnt take a set piece if his life depended on it. Hartley should feck off back to his caravan ASAP, he has made one good signing in O'Dea, Im giving him absolutely no credit for Stewart, Hemmings or Bain, as he has worked with them before, I read he has signed 43 players, dont know if its true, but thats a success rate of 1/40. Just GTF jakey cnt.

20 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Not one player got pass marks, special mention to Gomis who pretty much subbed himself because he couldnt handle Thistles striker, and Hateley who couldnt take a set piece if his life depended on it.

Gomis was so disappointing at Motherwell last season, not the player I was expecting at all. Caught in Possesion time after time and looked less and less interested by the appearance.

Tom Hateley is fristrating, he's a steady enough right back (bar a couple of horror shows), but his insistence on taking every set piece (badly) and the notion he can play in midfield are most annoying (apart from his da', I almost forgot about him and Trevor Steven (his wingman) who appears to be trying to look more like Terry Nutkins than Mark did in his pomp)

Edited by sbcmfc

2 hours ago, saintsparky said:

Watching the Saints game on a Rangers TV stream, and the commentators are absolutely brutal.

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

I've got that on too. I obviously expect them to be biased but it's just that they are total horseshit! :-))

It can't be as bad as watching Celtic TV?

I watched 2 games on it, the one the other week was made particularly awful by the co-commentator, being the only man most living Motherwell fans have ever seen lift a trophy, you wouldn't know it though, as he's completely erased that from his memory it appears. Knut!

The other one had McManus as co-commentator, he was actually relatively impartial and didn't use we our or us in his analysis. Still not sure he should be working for Celtic TV mind you.

16 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Gomis was so disappointing at Motherwell last season, not the player I was expecting at all. Caught in Possesion time after time and looked less and less interested by the appearance.

Tom Hateley is fristrating, he's a steady enough right back (bar a couple of horror shows), but his insistence on taking every set piece (badly) and the notion he can play in midfield are most annoying (apart from his da', I almost forgot about him and Trevor Steven (his wingman) who appears to be trying to look more like Terry Nutkins than Mark did in his pomp)

Different Gomis, ours is a French 'defender'.