West Ham v Chelsea - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

West Ham v Chelsea

10 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

If only they could somehow both lose. 

A lot of utter scum in both sets of those clubs supports by all accounts.

I have a feeling some of this lot will be out in force when we travel down In 2 weeks, twats of the highest order

2 hours ago, wheres the pies said:

What's the score with these West Ham fans every home game there seems to be trouble there first game of the season against Bournemouth it was kicking off 

Watched the video online of about 10 west ham boys taking on 1 boro fan earlier in the season too while the boro supporters bus filmed it and left there mate to take them all on himself.

2 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Not taking it personally, just mentioning your constant, repetitive posting.

It's the first time I've mentioned it.

its fairly obvious posts like that annoy you because you pounce on anything remotely negative about Rangers. If anything it's you who's repetitive.

try relaxing

Edited by vanderark14

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

It's the first time I've mentioned it.

its fairly obvious posts like that annoy you because you pounce on anything remotely negative about Rangers. If anything it's you who's repetitive.

try relaxing

I dont pounce on anything negative - there are lots of posts I havent commented on - I just pounce when I disagree.  

11 hours ago, Larky Masher said:

Lack of segregation in the stadium seems to a big contributing factor as is a low level police presence.

This was actually the first game police were in the stadium, some nonsense about not being able to get radio reception so it was stewards only for the previous matches. 

Should never have left Upton Park!

48 minutes ago, Geed said:

Karen Brady said in the metro newspaper today they are identifying 200 fans with banning orders being put in place, that's a lot of banning orders for one game.

I don't like her on the Apprentice.

I'd like to watch her over her shoulder pulling faces then give sneering criticisms of her work.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I don't like her on the Apprentice.

I'd like to watch her over her shoulder pulling faces then give sneering criticisms of her work.

She would defo get it though lol

2 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I don't know if I could take the critique afterwards.

Or would Claude sit in the corner and critique us?

ha ha never watched the apprenticeship tbh, bunch of stuck up arrogant toffs that are on it lol

7 hours ago, Geed said:

Karen Brady said in the metro newspaper today they are identifying 200 fans with banning orders being put in place, that's a lot of banning orders for one game.

Surely just the West Ham fans celebrating winning.

Just over exuberance.

Edited by neil r