Slovakia - Bus 8 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Slovakia - Bus 8

Debian

Well well well.... Mr McDermott now blocking people contacting him on Facebook for their refunds from the bus not turning up. 

Some boys were left with 90 euro taxi fares back to Bratislava and he feels the appropriate way is to stop responding. 

Very poor show Robert. You entered a contract with each person on that bus. You owe them their money and any compensation for costs incurred. 

And don't go stating anything about the bus company, your contract is with them. Not one person must wait until that sides resolved. 

The floor is yours.  Are you giving refunds or are you not?

Edited by Debian

So, Mr McDermott has contacted said person - with quite a bit of verbal abuse - and told him he can 'sing for his money' and 'no one will be getting a refund'.

What a lowlife scumbag he is.  

Can't say I am surprised by his actions.

15 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

What's the story?

Can you be devils advocate for the guy, or did he just take money off people for a non existent bus?

The story has been well documented... 

McDermott organised 8nr busses. Only 7 nr turned up to take folk back to Brastislava after the game. McDermott fecked off on the first bus that came and didn't do anything to resolve the situation. He's then failed to communicate with folk and provide either refunds or compensation. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

The story has been well documented...

McDermott organised 8nr busses. Only 7 nr turned up to take folk back to Brastislava after the game. McDermott fecked off on the first bus that came and didn't do anything to resolve the situation. He's then failed to communicate with folk and provide either refunds or compensation.

I thought the story was that bus 8 did not turn up in Bratislavia & the folk on that bus did not get to the game  or if they did they arranged a taxi, surely the best way to solve this is for them to club togethr & take the party to the small claims court I am sure they would win does not coat to much either

I see Mr McDermott on twitter claiming folks contracts are with the bus company. 

Now as far as I'm aware - not one person dealt directly with the coach company apart from Robert. 

Seems this man is happy to be a thief. 

On 11/6/2016 at 11:53 AM, Debian said:

I see Mr McDermott on twitter claiming folks contracts are with the bus company. 

Now as far as I'm aware - not one person dealt directly with the coach company apart from Robert. 

Seems this man is happy to be a thief. 

Have you made any progress with this one? 

Guys n gals playing devils advocate here.....i organised 3 buses from Bugibba to Ta'Qali stadium in Malta(never again)...more as favour of getting troops to the game & back....now i paid the coach company directly....certainly wasn't a money making scheme...now if they hadn't turned up i would of refunded out of my pocket however compensation no danger......now i don't know the details of RMcD's buses......what i do know it's a lot of organising with little thanks!

Enjoy Wembley!

1 hour ago, The Laud said:

Thats a good post stair park

It's not. McDermott organised them solely to make money. That was his sole reason. He then laughed about a bus not turning up and then ignored people who were attempting to get their money back from him.