Babies fitba strips - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Babies fitba strips

Maq

Any idea where I can get hold of a babies (6-9months) Scotland football kit, or replica, or similar?  I need to start the indoctrination early!

JD Sports have the official kit, but £32 seems pretty steep for a babies outfit!  Any ideas?  Looking to get one delivered this week.  I've tried Greaves, eBay and Amazon with no joy

Any help appreciated, cheers

10 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Wait until the kid hits 8 and you're being asked to shell out: 

Top: £42

Shorts: £24

Socks: £12

By about 11 they're a "small man" and its £55

:lol:

The JD sports exclusivity deal is a pain in the backside (con/rip off/monopoly...), as it keeps the price high. Say what you like about how they do it, but Sports Direct would've been selling it at the SSC discount price from day 1 and be cheaper now they've been out for a year.

3 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

By about 11 they're a "small man" and its £55

:lol:

The JD sports exclusivity deal is a pain in the backside (con/rip off/monopoly...), as it keeps the price high. Say what you like about how they do it, but Sports Direct would've been selling it at the SSC discount price from day 1 and be cheaper now they've been out for a year.

It's the same with Aberdeen Strips. As you can only really buy them from AFC, the prices are sky high. I was £70 for the strip for my 8 year old nephews birthday. 

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

JD is the only place you can get the current official merchandise, eBay might be worth a shout mind you but doubt you'll save much 

What about 'unofficial' merchandise?!

Like for Aberdeen FC stuff, I've bought from websites like Dolly Digital, and Red Bubble - nothing similar for Scotland stuff?