Pure And Simple - Utter Scum! - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pure And Simple - Utter Scum!

Marky, I assume you hate all Muslims due to the actions of IS, all Catholics because of a few priests and childrens TV due to Jimmy Saville? Or are you just an out & out hypocrite?

What a ridiculous post.

Let me make this clear for you. I have no time for the scum or anyone who allows that scum to continue to peddle their vile agenda.

How that makes your post relevant I've no idea.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you seem to hate Rangers due to the actions of a small % of their support :blink:

It's not a small percentage though, is it? You could argue that everyone inside or outside Ibrox who passively joins in with the singing and sentiments of the 'minority' are condoning and encouraging the type of beliefs and behaviours we saw last night. Therefore a sizeable proportion of the Rangers support is culpable.

Well you seem to hate Rangers due to the actions of a small % of their support :blink:

For the hard of understanding, Rangers (the club) are in the category of those who tolerate (hell no, encourage) the behaviour.

And as Redstevie says, just because you keep saying its a small % doesn't make that so.

For the hard of understanding, Rangers (the club) are in the category of those who tolerate (hell no, encourage) the behaviour.

And as Redstevie says, just because you keep saying its a small % doesn't make that so.

Your 1st point is spot on.

While it's "all for a good cause", rangers recent Remembrance and armed forces day shows have been so ridiculously OTT. Anyone with their eyes open can see this is about pandering to an element of the support, rather than about remembrance or the soldiers.

The club should be distancing themselves from politics.

Marky & Stevie, there were about 500 people last night, if you think that's anything more than a small % or Rangers fans then I despair ?

Mate last night was just the last straw that broke the camel's back. The trigger for my post. My observations were not restricted to last night.

Marky & Stevie, there were about 500 people last night, if you think that's anything more than a small % or Rangers fans then I despair

You've not read my entire post or more likely chosen to ignore it. The blame for last night is not restricted to the bilious mob, it extends to the entire Rangers support, who continue to condone the actions of the few by refusing to take action as the many.

That is absolute shite tbf

Excellent selective quoting. You'll note the entire post was:

You've not read my entire post or more likely chosen to ignore it. The blame for last night is not restricted to the bilious mob, it extends to the entire Rangers support, who continue to condone the actions of the few by refusing to take action as the many.

Marky, I assume you hate all Muslims due to the actions of IS, all Catholics because of a few priests and childrens TV due to Jimmy Saville? Or are you just an out & out hypocrite?

Both Marky and I hate anyone who supports ISIS, and anyone who is complicit in the cover-up of sexual abuse of any kind.

(I don't think that you've made your point very well.)

The occasion of each Rangers game is a platform for hatred to be spewed. Absolutely no good comes from it.

The entire 'institution' is a blight on Scotland and the sooner they are gone the better off our country will be.

Douse the fire. Don't feed it.

Rangers clearly arent the sole cause of what happened in George Square. However, they could be part of the solution and appear to choose not to be.

The club should have come out yesterday and dissasociated themselves with the Rangers flags and tops seen contributing to the trouble on the night, clearly stating that they are not real rangers fans and have no place at Ibrox.

They havent. Is that because they cant afford to bite part of the hand that feeds them?

Rangers clearly arent the sole cause of what happened in George Square. However, they could be part of the solution and appear to choose not to be.

The club should have come out yesterday and dissasociated themselves with the Rangers flags and tops seen contributing to the trouble on the night, clearly stating that they are not real rangers fans and have no place at Ibrox.

They havent. Is that because they cant afford to bite part of the hand that feeds them?

Nah, they don't have a clue who these people are. Its a societal issue.

They dont need to know who the individuals are. They just need to state that people in their colours embarassing our country on the world stage arent welcome at their stadium. Pretty simple.

Nope.. Unless any citizen committing a civil crime wearing a football top is worthy of a club statement. There would be lots of club statements.

Nope.. Unless any citizen committing a civil crime wearing a football top is worthy of a club statement. There would be lots of club statements.

You equate friday night with a single citizen committing a crime in a football top?

Ill leave it at that then so you can get your head back in the sand and fingers in the ears.

You equate friday night with a single citizen committing a crime in a football top?

Ill leave it at that then so you can get your head back in the sand and fingers in the ears.

He won't change, his true colours always come out when the union or the rangers are mentioned. He's just as bad as the bigots and idiots among the rangers support because he refuses to properly condemn it. This minority within the rangers support will never change because the rest of their support and the club itself will never actively try to stamp it out.

Nice try. I am taking your rather weird logic to the extreme. Rangers Football Club are not responsible for what happened in the Square the other night. As individuals we can condemn the morons but that is not what is going on. I have seen photos doing the rounds on twitter showing the carnage from the other nIght. Guess what? They where photos from the London riots a few years ago. Society needs to deal with the criminality of our citizens.

Edited by EddardStark

Nice try. I am taking your rather weird logic to the extreme. Rangers Football Club are not responsible for what happened in the Square the other night. As individuals we can condemn the morons but that is not what is going on. I have seen photos doing the rounds on twitter showing the carnage from the other not. Guess what? They where photos from the London riots a few years ago. Society needs to deal with the criminality of our citizens.

Nobody said the rfc were responsible but they could do a lot to stamp this out as you could and your support. The problem is you won't and neither will the club.