Community Status Updates

Photo

robin_d

is still signed off work for a while, and the BBC's coverage of the World Snooker Championship starts tomorrow. Oh well, if I must...
Apr 15 2011 03:35 PM
Photo

Sexpest

Will be on his way to Russia in one week.
Apr 14 2011 11:18 PM
Photo

jenblueeyes

has only one more day to go.....
Apr 14 2011 10:17 PM
Photo

jenblueeyes

is no longer having a lazy day on Monday. New employer wants me to start a day earlier than originally planned so I can do an induction course on Monday.
Apr 12 2011 11:30 PM
Photo

muirtonparkno1

just reading in the paper that katt n alfie moon are too be reunited with baby tommy , which is nice cause they're a lovely couple who don't deserve the pain they've suffered ! should be a good ole knees up in the vic that night ! can't wait ! mon the moons !
Apr 12 2011 11:18 AM
Photo

robin_d

has had leaflets through the door for Labour, Lib Dem and Tories today. Interesting only the Labour one seems to mention what they'd actually do if they get elected...
Apr 11 2011 08:43 AM
Photo

robin_d

can't quite believe it was 15 years ago I sat up and watched Greg Norman blow a green jacket. At least McIlroy's got plenty of time left to win one...
Apr 10 2011 11:34 PM
Photo

jenblueeyes

has every sympathy for all those kilt walk folk given how knackered I feel after digging out a 12 year old hebe as part of my garden redesign...blisters on both hands and all my muscles are in agony! The ceonothus will have to wait till the nexxt decent weekend cos it's most definately wine o'clock!
Apr 10 2011 06:29 PM
Photo

Stuzimad murphy

Could I send the money for the bus by cheque mate?
Apr 10 2011 05:02 PM
Photo

jenblueeyes

is hoping the boys who have been sensible and put pants/shorts on under their kilts for today's TACC kilt walk see the benefits and begin to wear those Calvin Kleins under the kilt on all future TA trips! It's more comfortable, hygenic and gives a better view for the rest of us when you sit down in a kilt!
Apr 10 2011 08:50 AM
Photo

ÈcosseFCUKpaulmcb

alreet saan,,,, whats happening no spoke fur a while mate ..you going to Dublin...wiz you in London?.....Ah took the boys down for their first away trip...8 of us heading over for the ROI game out on the fri...Even Daft Baisleys going....Rovers heading to EsssPeeeElllll maybes ....football is good...
Apr 08 2011 04:29 PM
Photo

robin_d

hopes someone at work has done risk assessments on mobility scooters...
Apr 08 2011 10:32 AM
Photo

Paddy Capri

WHAT YOU LOOKING AT?
Apr 07 2011 10:27 PM
Photo

jenblueeyes

has a new job and will, in effect, only be unemployed now for one day....yeah!
Apr 07 2011 07:16 PM