Community Status Updates

Photo

jenblueeyes

must have too much on my mind. Got a handful of dog biscuits out the bag and promptly put them in the bin rather than the dog's food bowl! Don't worry - got another handful and managed to put them in Murphy's dish so he's sorted now!
Mar 03 2011 11:56 PM
Photo

muirtonparkno1

Big John , Little John
Mar 03 2011 10:20 PM
Photo

DonnyMacG-Man

Gaynor, are ye comin doon for the Brazil Game ?
Mar 03 2011 12:51 PM
Photo
Photo

ScotunitedDave1968

not sold yet, 1 other poster said they were intereseted and gave them 1st option. Have set deadline of friday for them to say if they want train tickets or not. will let you know if still available
Mar 02 2011 09:16 PM
Photo

muirtonparkno1

Warriers ......come out to play y yay.
Mar 02 2011 09:11 PM
Photo

jenblueeyes

has decided...'sod it...I'm off to London to see Brazil v Scotland'. Will just have to rely on pro plus to get me through the Monday at work.
Mar 01 2011 11:23 PM
Photo

scotty01

i am trying to find out if there are any spaces left on the cumbernauld to london bus but everytime i press on anything it comes up error !!!
Mar 01 2011 02:44 PM
Photo

Toggie88Ravenous Rob

Hi Rob, looking for seats for four of us for the Emirates. Any left?
Mar 01 2011 01:36 PM
Photo

Hampden DiehardRavenous Rob

Cheers, Rob. The seats are for two lads who are friends of my daughter. They are at Edinburgh Uni and are nice lads.
My e-mail address is hampdenfan@yahoo.co.uk
I have one of the lads' mobile numbers: Jamie Cochrane 07518346061.
I'm quite happy to sort it all out if you want to deal via me for payment etc.
Thanks for getting back to me
Mar 01 2011 12:39 PM
Photo

Sexpest

has paid his fiance a suprise visit arriving unannouced at 8am this morning.
Mar 01 2011 11:06 AM
Photo

Andy North CroyGERTA Ulli

Hi Ulli,
Claas is also coming over for the game. We are all staying at the Windmill Guest House, Cricklewood, North London. Hope to see you there, I'm taking Connor to his first away match.
Andy.
Mar 01 2011 09:43 AM
Photo

Andy North CroyC Mc

Carey,
checked your website and there are no Brazil match t-shirts in childrens sizes however I see your taking a group of kids with you. Did you get some childrens size t-shirts made up? If so, any spare as my 11 y.o. son would look good in one for his 1st Scotland away game. He's actually about the size of a 13/14y.o. if that helps, just a bit wee for the aduld 'small' t-sh...
Mar 01 2011 09:30 AM
Photo

nig

Just a mickey mouse cup......:-(
Mar 01 2011 09:18 AM
Photo

ScottieBigDog

Here's the soundtrack to my last 5 hours vomiting: "Oh jeez, I feel terribBRRAAAAAAAAAGGHH!! *Spit* *gag*.. Ungh, that wasn't fun. Hold on is that my anus in therAAAAAUUUGGHH!! *cough, splutter*.. Sweet baby Jebus and the orphaAAAAAAAARRRRRUUUUGHH!! *sob* Jeeez.. Help me Obi Wan.. YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!!". Food Poisoning sucks. :(
Mar 01 2011 12:32 AM