Wembeleeyy - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wembeleeyy

broinarms6

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think England will give us 9000 tickets and we'll give them 5000 for the game at Hampden!

If you've got 3 points I think u should be ok getting a ticket for Wembley...

For those down on 0-1-2 points there's plenty of opportunities this year to get your points up to 3/4 points and be part of history when we pump England in there own back yard ?

The less of them there the better for everyone!

Agree, the england "fans" that came up for the freindly were a different bread than the home fans when we went down there.

More neds and up for a bit of aggro. I thought our home support were also up for a scrap. Lots of jeans and casual tops ( burberry ) in both supports.

Edited by Robroysboy

Agree, the england "fans" that came up for the freindly were a different bread than the home fans when we went down there.

More neds and up for a bit of aggro. I thought our home support were also up for a scrap. Lots of jeans and casual tops ( burberry ) in both supports.

Warburtons ?

The friendly up here there was no bother at all, just a few dodgy songs from the away end.

For the game at Wembley the first time i seen an England fan it was in the stadium had expected to see more of them around London. The qualifiers will be different though & I reckon the atmosphere will be poisonous with quite a bit of aggro!

The game will be a sell out.

I would imagine England will limit us to about 4,000 tickets.

4000 settle down! England will give us at least 9000 tickets and I reckon between 15 - 20,000 Scotland fans will make the trip south!