Prices For Next Campaign - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Prices For Next Campaign

adamntg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need to be arriving at Wembley with nine points already on the board.

Anything less and we'll be facing an uphill battle.

If we beat Slovakia away from home it will be one of our best ever away results. I'm not saying we can't do it, but based on recent form it would seem very unlikely to me.

If we beat Slovakia away from home it will be one of our best ever away results. I'm not saying we can't do it, but based on recent form it would seem very unlikely to me.

A lot of people get to the end of 'Slov' and think 'pumpable diddy team'. I think it's an old empire mentality thing. Probably part of the reason why we regularly get humiliated by wee pumpable diddy teams.

I'd agree it would be a superb result. Not in any way suggesting it would be a formality or anything like.

But I do think we will need to win out there. Less than that and we're on the back foot and with only one qualifying slot from the group (plus possible playoff as well of course) we need firstly to get off to the best possible start and secondly I fear we will need a few "best ever away" results in this campaign.

On the subject of prices..... they seem similar to most of the recent campaigns, and still too expensive for a team that haven't qualified for 20 years.

On Hampdens atmosphere... hasn't been decent since Ukraine 07 (I thought Italy 07 folk were too nervous or somethin).

I suppose weve had nothing to get excited about since then...........Except darts and karaoke obviously.

On the subject of prices..... they seem similar to most of the recent campaigns, and still too expensive for a team that haven't qualified for 20 years.

On Hampdens atmosphere... hasn't been decent since Ukraine 07 (I thought Italy 07 folk were too nervous or somethin).

I suppose weve had nothing to get excited about since then...........Except darts and karaoke obviously.

Bowls.

• 1 month later...