Ticket Prices Are Out - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Prices Are Out

hannibal smith

Prices are more in line as you would expect to pay (at least it's not the same price to watch us against a pub team as it in the world champions).

April before they go on sale is good (been putting away £20 a week for last couple of months thinking it would be the same as last time with prices out on the Monday and Tickets on sale on the Wednesday).

From the ATAC/SFA meeting last year - http://www.associationoftartanarmyclubs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/MeetingSummary-10-Nov.pdf

Ticket Pricing WC Qualifiers

ATAC - Ticket pricing was an emotive subject during the Euro qualifying campaign, we do not wish to dwell on that and would prefer to suggest a pricing policy for the World Cup qualifying campaign which reflects, we believe, the timing of fixtures i.e. day of the week and kick off times, the opposition, the economic climate and feelings of the fans.
For all qualifying home fixtures (bar one) we propose that an individual adult ticket price of £25 (North and South stands) and £20 (West and East stands) be levied with an appropriate discount for children.

SCOTTISH FA - We have not, as yet, finalised our ticket pricing policy for the forthcoming 2018 Russia World Cup campaign. A ticket pricing proposal will be presented to the Scottish FA Board for consideration. We are considering classifying the individual fixtures, based on FIFA rankings, into three categories one, two and three with a different price point for each.

ATAC - England at home there are many who argue that this fixture is no different from the others)
We fully recognise the commercial opportunity presented to the Scottish FA through this fixture and that there will be a demand for tickets that is unlikely to be realised by the other home matches. Accordingly we would expect and support a differing pricing structure for this match.
We propose that this match be priced at £40 (North and South stands) £35 (West and East stands) again with appropriate discount for children.

SCOTTISH FA - We refer to our previous comments regarding potential categorisation of fixtures.

Apart from the England game. I think pretty fair pricing.

Good to see Malta reduced. I can understand the cashing in on Saturday for Lithuania (not much more than prices I've paid in domestic). Slovakia in a Thursday is the only baffling one for me.

It is disappointing that no rate for senior citizens. ..somewhere between full price and junior price would have been fair and decent.

But overall WAY WAY better than last campaign's outrageous prices.

Looking forward to the Malta game most of all. Never seen us play them so particularly delighted that's the cheapest.

It is disappointing that no rate for senior citizens. ..somewhere between full price and junior price would have been fair and decent.

But overall WAY WAY better than last campaign's outrageous prices.

Looking forward to the Malta game most of all. Never seen us play them so particularly delighted that's the cheapest.

Why senior citizens? Most I know are minted benefiting from final salary pensions, house price increases and freebies funded by my taxes.

Actually thats a fair point. ..there are plenty of well off pensioners. ..that's another discussion. .. (I actually think there should be a maximum pension and not have retired wealthy doctors lawyers etc getting pensions that are way higher than most working people earn when they already have more cash than they can ever use...a pension cap would solve the problems of funding the rest of the pensioners)

Is there a concession rate for unemployed people ?