Trafalgar Tae Wembley - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Trafalgar Tae Wembley

broinarms6

has!!!!???? I don't think it is a requirement that a public meeting place has to be arranged for away fans. Feel free to arrange one yourself and see who turns up though :ok:

and as for the "MASSES" I am fairly certain those with a ticket will be tucked up in pubs keeping warm until near kick off time, and those without will be staying put to watch it on TV...

It's london not Antartica! Warmer down here (been living here for 2 years) and from memory November was a light jumper effort!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the polis will stop you from drinking in the street.We were moved on from outside a bar/ shops near Wembley or we would be lifted,but they did direct us to the car park of a supermarket across the road,tescos/ asdas?where they could drink our carry out as it was private

We drank in the Lidl car park by Wembley (glamorous).

But TBH I had a beer in my hand from Trafalgat square all the way to the ground and nobody batted an eyelid.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

We drank in the Lidl car park by Wembley (glamorous).

But TBH I had a beer in my hand from Trafalgat square all the way to the ground and nobody batted an eyelid.

J

I was in the McDonald's Drive-Thru across the road from there.

Equally classy.

D

The pubs were rubbishy around Wembley, we ended up in a large hotel car park next to them.

Atmosphere was brilliant.

Jim Davidson was there and took the 'banter' really well.

Bizarrely is Jim Davidson not Scottish?

Seem to remember he has a Scottish dad and was brought up supporting Scotland. Despite sounding like Del Boy.

Other than that he seems a can't of a man.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

The pubs were rubbishy around Wembley, we ended up in a large hotel car park next to them.

Atmosphere was brilliant.

Jim Davidson was there and took the 'banter' really well.

They had a bar set up in the premier inn car park at the 2012 Carling Cup Final.

Was good craic and far better atmosphere than the couple of boozers we went into afterwards.

Wembley boozers are pretty shit

Aye it was Premier Inn car park. Jim was wearing tartan troos

Aye, that's right.

I've got a belting photo with him.

Prior to the one with me, we were having a laugh with him and this lassie comes over and asks for a photo. He duly obliges and asked me to hold his cheeseburger for a second.

You can imagine what happened next :lol: