This Is England '90 - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Is England '90

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we would have to believe the NF would do some sort of deal with their sworn enemies (as it were) to get them to trap and handover one of their ex members just out the jail for attempting to murder one of the black guys they have just dealt with in order to get their their hands on him.

Right.

So we would have to believe the NF would do some sort of deal with their sworn enemies (as it were) to get them to trap and handover one of their ex members just out the jail for attempting to murder one of the black guys they have just dealt with in order to get their their hands on him.

Right.

naw he was in jail for the manslaughter of lols dad it was in the film he battered milky

Right.

Well there must have been a deal, as Milkys boys wouldn't have handed him over and the NF wouldn't have been waiting.

The discipline/fear of the organisation takes president. NF members have to be aware what will happen if they grass/displease the leadership.

Not wanting to quote other works of fiction, but it happens all the time in the Sopranos, Sons of Anarchy, Boardwalk Empire, etc.

J

You've had enough time to watch it!

Stayed away from this thread for two weeks (on holiday so couldn't watch) as I suspected someone might give it all away.

Decent final episode, but in real life I think someone with Milky's temperament would have accepted what was clearly a genuine apology, and not gone down the revenge at all costs route. Certainly not beyond the realms of possibility though.

That scene around the dinner table was one of the best bits of British drama I have ever seen.

Not watched the last episode yet. I was put off a bit by milky's shadow boxing at the end of the penultimate effort. To me, he isn't the type to be on a vendetta

• 2 weeks later...