Beards - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

More or less hipsters only seemed to appear in thst time too though. i had a beard before it was cool just because i liked it. People who dress/do their selves up because of fashion are idiots.

Hipsters have been around for donkeys, although it became a thing around the early 2000's with The Libertines, Strokes and the indie revival at that time, but from what i remember they were called scenesters.

The real hipsters who live in Peckham, Forest hill, Dalston, Hackney Wick etc will have moved on from beards about 4 years ago.

I maintain my beard to no less than 0.4mm thanks to my splendid trimmer. That's only about once a week though when it starts getting annoyingly itchy and unkempt.

I'm cool as , therefore beards must be too.

By the looks of it you need to buy a new trimmer then. Get a haircut also as you are slowly morphing into an unkempt Jarvis Cocker.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dunno what you're laughin' at - ya teuchter!

I hope you are savin' yersel' for a weekend of nonsense - sonny. :-))

Don't bring that mad Zico 'burd' wi' ye... she's barred fae ma room. (again.)

Cannae wait - ma family have never seen three loonies - and that's you two and Ormond - in one place... police notified!!! :yikes3: