New Petition - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Petition

killie97

Further to my previous posting and the subsequent petition I set up which generated nearly 1,700 signatures.

After considerable consultations with individuals and groups, it was decided that the best form of maintaining a high profile on the ticket prices’ issue, was to launch a revised petition. My previous plan to launch a survey is put on hold in the meantime.

The aim is to get 10,000 signatures on this new petition and your help is very much appreciated in sharing the petition via the usual social media sites etc.

The new petition can be found at – www.bit.ly/sfapetition

The objectives of the petition, as defined in the above, are self-explanatory and hopefully with your help we can reach our target.

As usual no ‘inappropriate’ comments, please.

Please support this petition.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have added that if you signed the first petition, your signature will not be carried forward onto this petition; so you will need to sign the new petition.

Thanks

Could everyone please sign this and encourage every other Scotland fan who feels ripped off by the SFA to sign also. If the SFA think the ticket pricing issue had blown over they are very much mistaken.

Could everyone please sign this and encourage every other Scotland fan who feels ripped off by the SFA to sign also. If the SFA think the ticket pricing issue had blown over they are very much mistaken.

Totally agree why should we just accept the prices and attend every game like lambs to the slaughter!

My biggest grievance is that the SFA don't do student prices, so as soon as your 16 years old, then it's full adult price

So my 2 full time student sons were both £55 to join the SSC and I have to buy them an adult ticket at a minimum of £32 each which is a disgrace on top of membership!

I spoke to the SSC. and the girl on the phone sympathised but said it was outwith her control.

I got the impression she agreed with the fans but someone in the SFA has got greedy here, seeing loyal fans as a cash cow.

I contacted Wembley by the way and they do student tickets at £10,£15 and £20, surely the SFA could have done this too in 2014!

Edited by Argentina78

Just signed it and we're only at 453. C'mon folks.

I had hoped that the 1,700 who signed first petition would do the same and get us off to a good start.

Maybe folk are maxed-out with petitions following the referendum.

Hopefully things will pick up in days to come.

I am not going to sign your petition for the reason I would not ask those bawbags at the SFA for fukk all never mind to actually do their jobs for once.

I think you are far too nice TBH.

I will however sign any petition going demanding the SFA board resign, or any motion of no confidence in the SFA leadership or simply an "SFA go fukk yourself" one.

Let's face it I'll sign all three.

Fukk the SFA.

I am not going to sign your petition for the reason I would not ask those bawbags at the SFA for fukk all never mind to actually do their jobs for once.

I will however sign any petition going demanding the SFA board resign, or any motion of no confidence in the SFA leadership or simply an "SFA go fukk yourself" one.

Fukk the SFA.

First time anyone has called me 'far too nice'.

First time anyone has called me 'far too nice'.

We have all been far too nice. Don't break laws but you are under no obligation to be nice after what we just witnessed. Not anymore. And that was not something you did or caused, not something you changed. It was something they changed. But now they want to bleat and whine about the new world we live in. They made it, not me or you.

Edited by thplinth

Fukk the SFA.

Can't say I disagree with the sentiment.

Totally agree why should we just accept the prices and attend every game like lambs to the slaughter!

My biggest grievance is that the SFA don't do student prices, so as soon as your 16 years old, then it's full adult price

So my 2 full time student sons were both £55 to join the SSC and I have to buy them an adult ticket at a minimum of £32 each which is a disgrace on top of membership!

I spoke to the SSC. and the girl on the phone sympathised but said it was outwith her control.

I got the impression she agreed with the fans but someone in the SFA has got greedy here, seeing loyal fans as a cash cow.

I contacted Wembley by the way and they do student tickets at £10,£15 and £20, surely the SFA could have done this too in 2014!

You are right it is a disgrace and on so many different levels. Greedy doesn't start to cover it they are absolutely ripping the p!$$. We have to challenge them and this petition is as good a place to start as any.

I'm getting some feedback that some people are getting errors when attempting to sign the petition.

Can you PM me details of the error if you are experiencing problems.