Kilts - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kilts

Slide tackle

If it's a big game and I can be bothered, I'll wear the kilt. Usually do for away games.

More likely to wear jeans to a home friendly.

I do remember meeting up with a group of my mate's pals in Belgium and one of them who I'd never met before started giving me pelters cos I was dressed in jeans, no kilt etc. Later turned out he had no ticket for the match while I was sitting there with an away end ticket in my jeans pocket ready to go to the game. Moron

Edited by Dillinger

If it's a big game and I can be bothered, I'll wear the kilt. Usually do for away games.

More likely to wear jeans to a home friendly.

I do remember meeting up with a group of my mate's pals in Belgium and one of them who I'd never met before started giving me pelters cos I was dressed in jeans, no kilt etc. Later turned out he had no ticket for the match while I was sitting there with an away end ticket in my jeans pocket ready to go to the game. lovely cuddly bunny

Had a similar experience with me and my mates for Holland away under Burley.

Think one of the lads was on 10 points, I was 8 or 9 but we weren't true fans.

The type of zoomers you see lying pished with their kilt above their head whilst the game is going on.

Kilt to Qualifiers and friendlies depending on the weather though for friendlies for the Northern ireland game wore Jeans as was straight from work and was wet day.

Timbies. Wearing trainers with a kilt is sheer khuntbaggery off the highest order

Used to wear Boots but now just wear a pair of adidas trainers, as more comfortable and you are on your feet all day

Kilt always and usually boots.

Kilt and flip flops in Alicante...wish I wore shorts instead.

For France next summer.......decide closer to the time but kilt with (?) footwear with pride :ok:

Surely being Dundonian you'd have to wear Samba trainers? Not sure how they'll look without the usual Dundee attire of stonewashed jeans.... ;-)