The Summer Of An Odd Numbered Year - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Summer Of An Odd Numbered Year

bonny78

hate the odd numbered year summers. dam 2013 2011 2009 2007 etc..

only thing that brightens it up is there is usually a couple of Euro/WC games on the go. What is your favorite odd numbered summer of the past?

This year looks to have a tasty game, kind like a Derby match and at a sensible time of Saturday afternoon. Can't wait for this game.

Odd numbered years GTF

2007, was my favourite summer.,....

Salmond and SNP had just won an election :ok::ok:

Weather was great as well..

:ok: The spring/summer of 2007 was a good one.

We won three games in that time too - Austria 1-0 in Vienna on May 30th, the Faroes 2-0 in Toftir on June 6th and South Africa 1-0 at Pittodrie on August 22nd

:ok: The spring/summer of 2007 was a good one.

We won three games in that time too - Austria 1-0 in Vienna on May 30th, the Faroes 2-0 in Toftir on June 6th and South Africa 1-0 at Pittodrie on August 22nd

aye, i had my first child that year, January,

Faddy seemed to score every game

and a SNP win...

Scotland went on a great unbeaten run.,.... all came crashing down when Italy beat us....

Still my best ever year tho 2007 :ok::ok::ok::ok:

hate the odd numbered year summers. dam 2013 2011 2009 2007 etc..

only thing that brightens it up is there is usually a couple of Euro/WC games on the go. What is your favorite odd numbered summer of the past?

This year looks to have a tasty game, kind like a Derby match and at a sensible time of Saturday afternoon. Can't wait for this game.

Odd numbered years GTF

I prefer the odd number years as we get peace from the English hype in the even number years LOL