Johann Lamont - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A senior Labour insider who has known Murphy for years said he was cold, calculating and driven by ambition, not ideology, and added: "Jim has no politics. He was always part of a New Labour project building up his own career … It's all about him."

Asked how the party would fare if Murphy became leader, a Labour MP added: "We're f***ed.''

True Story.

When i was a student at Strathclyde the student union had organised a free bus to go to london for a protest march against something or other. Me and about 10 mates went down on the bus and ####ed off on the piss as soon as we got to london. What a mental day out it was, it was the day arsenal played someone in a euro final and we ended up in a pub in north london watching the game. We eventually staggered back to the bus which waited about 2 hours for us and were lambasted by the organisers (probably murphy and his labour ####turd buddies) for not being on the protest march, shouting bollocks.

We told them to off and stoated onto the bus with a carry out.

True Story.

When i was a student at Strathclyde the student union had organised a free bus to go to london for a protest march against something or other. Me and about 10 mates went down on the bus and ####ed off on the piss as soon as we got to london. What a mental day out it was, it was the day arsenal played someone in a euro final and we ended up in a pub in north london watching the game. We eventually staggered back to the bus which waited about 2 hours for us and were lambasted by the organisers (probably murphy and his labour ####turd buddies) for not being on the protest march, shouting bollocks.

We told them to badger off and stoated onto the bus with a carry out.

Ah so your in the SRSM then?

Looks like Murphys 100 towns in a hundred days was more about promoting him than anything else.

EIGHT Better Together figures are supporting Jim Murphy's leadership bid, deepening suspicions that the pro-UK body "shamelessly" promoted the MP during the referendum.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/scottish-politics/suspicions-deepen-as-better-together-team-members-back-murphy.25752863

I heard that one. Some TA outside a pub in Whitehall called across the road to him. He got half way across when the cheers turned to taunts and he hightailed it out of there

Could just imagine him initially thinking....

"Ah, good. Some Labour voting Scotch chappies, who know their place, enjoying an ale. This'll make a good photo opportunity !"

Welcome to the big, bad world outside of Clarkston, Jimmy lad !