Still P*ssed Aff At Tickets - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Still P*ssed Aff At Tickets

Not a happy bunny at having to pay £15 for child's ticket when my son is a member of the SSC and thousand were given away free....... I then find out he could have bought one from his school for £8. Eh?

SFA.....the ticketing system for this campaign has been a joke...........PLEASE invite fans along to discuss pricing strategy for next campaign. We have watched, paid to watch, some drivel over the years and when we finally get half decent again, you shaft us.

Are ATAC on the case ?

Surely the SFA they won't make the same mistake for the next campaign. Georgia and Gib tiket prices are disgracefull.

Edited by Doric

The ticketing this campaign has been a joke and I can concur with most of what has been said. Can I suggest that the SFA choose a few folk at 'random' from those who are members of the Scotland Travel Club and ask their views on the issue.

The scenario of always asking members of the ATAC is ,in my opinion, where some of the problems exist. I personally feel that ATAC members and groups are too cosy and close with the SFA and don't want to rock the boat on issues that involve ALL Scotland fans and are only interested in preserving their own needs and requirements for away games etc etc.

Ask the fans who have paid for their Season Ticket and get independent views from a variety of sources and who knows? the SFA might just listen!!

Yup, first qualifier I have missed in 20 years. Sat in the comforts of the Dalmahoy Club bar with my laddie (this game was his first qualifier missed in 10 years) with a full supply of chicken wings and waitress service. Still spent less than if we had went to Hampden.

The ticketing this campaign has been a joke and I can concur with most of what has been said. Can I suggest that the SFA choose a few folk at 'random' from those who are members of the Scotland Travel Club and ask their views on the issue.

The scenario of always asking members of the ATAC is ,in my opinion, where some of the problems exist. I personally feel that ATAC members and groups are too cosy and close with the SFA and don't want to rock the boat on issues that involve ALL Scotland fans and are only interested in preserving their own needs and requirements for away games etc etc.

Ask the fans who have paid for their Season Ticket and get independent views from a variety of sources and who knows? the SFA might just listen!!

There's nothing to stop anyone at anytime approaching the SFA about tickets or anything else. After you've been in touch with them can you post on here with how you got on with them and what points you discussed? I can't understand why anyone would buy a season ticket. That's not the best way to complain about ticket prices.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_football.cfm?page=3138

"For all enquiries please contact us either at the address above or by email to supporters@scottishfa.co.uk or by telephone on 0141 616 6197 or 6198."

PS - the Scotland Travel Club no longer exists. It was replaced by the SSC.

I wasn't at the game last night simply because of the ticketing prices I have 2 sons that travel with me one is only 13 we are ssc members why didn't they as someone else said earlier say to every scc member buy an adult ticket get a kid ticket free this would have worked in 3 ways 1) attendance may have been more 2) little bit of respect shown to loyal fans 3) which is probably the most valuable point get the kids along with parents get then hooked on international football therefore they will continue to want to go to watch scotland and these are the future fans... I for one would have brought a couple of other kids with me if it was buy an adult ticket kids go free come on sfa stop giving thousands tickets away to people that won't go invest in members so there kids will be the future it not rocket science

Edited by blackcountry jock

ATAC told the Scottish FA what was going to happen with their pricing system.

ATAC requested that the Scottish FA give something back to the fans (then came the free NI ticket).

The Scottish FA went for 2 or 3 years and wouldn't meet with ATAC, despite having had a good (not comfortable) relationship during previous management regimes. The ATAC reps are not feart to tell the Scottish FA like it is.