Abbey Travel - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Abbey Travel

Anyone heard about their Abbey Travel tickets yet?

Sent my details in at the start of the month but haven't heard anything about delivery or pick up yet.

Anyone else bought from Abbey heard anything?

Not heard anything either. I know they said they expect to have tickets with them next week and would send out collection details out.

Already planned to there practically straight after I land on the Friday

Edited by ScottyAlba

They had mentioned it was probably going to be pick up, had hoped they would post as we don't arrive until the Friday night.

Hopefully they are open early on Saturday morning.

Hate the thought of travellling over without tickets in hand

Reply from them today:

We will not receive the tickets from the FAI until closer to the time. It is only at that point we will know the block numbers.

We will e-mail to advise all ticket collection details

Regards

Kevin Williams

Sports, Groups & Events

Abbey Travel

43-45 Middle Abbey Street

Dublin 1

PH +353-1-8047100

FAX +353-1-8733163

kwilliams@abbeytravel.ie

http://www.abbeytravel.ie/sports

Not heard anything but I phoned them a while ago. I phoned to make sure they are open on Saturday as we don't arrive until 4pm Friday so might not have time to pick them up. They said its more than likely we will have to pick them up. Hoping they sent them out tho, so much easier. Also waiting on viagogo to sent me tickets too, but the Irish haven't released the tickets yet, think this is them trying to reduce the amount of us in there end, getting inpatient!

Had a call from them last week as they had lost My email with all the passport details on. He said that they would not be sending tickets out but they did said collection from their offices Monday - Friday on the build up to the game and TBC for Saturday pick ups.

Just had an email from Abbey Travel saying that it is definitely pick up only and these are available from next Monday.

We don't arrive until late on Friday so I guess it's a Saturday morning pick up for us - not ideal to be only getting on Match day

Annoying since one of our groups wifes is over there on a hen do this weekend - was hoping she would be able to get them for us.

Dear Football Supporter,

Please be advised that all match tickets will be ready for collection from our city centre head office from Monday 08th June

Our office details are as follows

Abbey Travel

43-45 Middle Abbey Street

Dublin 1

We are open Monday to Friday from 0900am-1730pm.

We will also open on Saturday 13th June ( Match Day ) from 1015am-1300pm

Please be advised that we will require the following in order for you to collect your match tickets

1. Photo ID from the lead person on your booking

2. A copy of your booking confirmation.

Please note that location and block numbers of the tickets cannot be advised before tickets are collected

Match Tickets will not be posted out under any circumstances as duplicates cannot be printed in the event of tickets going missing

KindRegards

Sports, Groups & Events

Abbey Travel

• 2 weeks later...

Apart from Prague I've never had problems with ssc pick ups over the years.

The only time it's ever taken me more than 2 minutes to pick up a ticket was at the Northern Ireland game in Dublin, and even then it was more of a social gathering than a hardship.