Euro 96 - Wembley - Where's Wally Game - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 96 - Wembley - Where's Wally Game

giblet

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great afternoon indeed. I was at the holland game earlier in the week and had booked the same bus company for wembley, but they contacted at the last minute to say they had cancelled the bus and i had to get the train at last minute. On arrival in trafalger square i bumped into folks i used to work with in stirling council. The half time was incredible and has never been bettered at any other scotland game i have attended. Just a pity thete was no you tube back in the day to capture it. Pity about the 90 mins around halftime.

At first when we got the penalty we were all like "YAAAAAAAAAAAAS F@*%ING YAAAAAAAAAAAS C'MON SCOTLAND!!" then the penalty soon turned it into "AWWWWWW NAAAAAAW F@*%K SAKE" before seconds later turning into ".........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."

Edited by DoonTheSlope

Still, a few too many jimmy hats in that 96 crowd. Hardly see any of those now. Don't know if I prefer the glengarry to that or not.

By the way, tartan is the 'hot fashion trend' for 2015. Expect to see a lot of celebrities/models in tartan jackets, trousers, skirts etc. At France 2016 the TA are actually going to be fashionable...

Apart from the beer guts.