Timewasting Players In The Youth Teams - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Timewasting Players In The Youth Teams

ErsatzThistle

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kids 15, give him a break. Did any of you know who you were at that age?

All I ever wanted to do at that age was play for Killie and Scotland.

Obviously did neither but I sure as hell knew I was Scottish. He's nearly old enough to legally father a child. I'd like to think he has an understanding of what country he feels he should represent.

Obviously did neither but I sure as hell knew I was Scottish. He's nearly old enough to legally father a child. I'd like to think he has an understanding of what country he feels he should represent.

Under FIFA rules, could you play for another country?

Yes.

My dad was born in Toronto (stayed until he was 3) as my grandparents emigrated then got home sick.

My grandad (mums side) was Italian.

That backfired :lol:

Point is, some folk can enjoy a duel nationality and would be pleased to represent either country if given the chance. I think CG was born and brought up in England but has Scottish parents? You could see why he has a tough decision to make.

Agree. Its not hard at all.

That backfired :lol:

Point is, some folk can enjoy a duel nationality and would be pleased to represent either country if given the chance. I think CG was born and brought up in England but has Scottish parents? You could see why he has a tough decision to make.

I agree. Just because some people identify with only one country doesn't mean everyone has to.

Personally, I'm still waiting on the call from Equatorial Guinea.