Islam Feruz - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Islam Feruz

John_B81

He's not good enough plus the rest of his baggage.

I'd be careful if I were you. There is a lunatic fringe that lambast you as a racist if you ridicule this bloke's loyalty (or lack of), talent (or lack of) and mental application (or lack of). I have in the past and was called a racist. However, do the same with any of our players and it is fine. I can't work that one out.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be careful if I were you. There is a lunatic fringe that lambast you as a racist if you ridicule this bloke's loyalty (or lack of), talent (or lack of) and mental application (or lack of). I have in the past and was called a racist. However, do the same with any of our players and it is fine. I can't work that one out.

Thats ridiculous... He has the cheek to turn his back on the club that originally nurtured him and the country that took him into the fold at youth levels. Clearly there is no loyalty there whatsoever. It has nothing to do with the colour of his skin it is his appalling attitude and the fact that he is genuinely not good enough. I have seen him play for some of the Chelsea academy and youth sides and honestly did not see anything that would excite me. Just forget about him and let him swan off to play for Somalia or Mozambique or whoever his heart decides. Same principle as McGeady and some of the Glasgow kids that would rather play for ROI...

Thats ridiculous... He has the cheek to turn his back on the club that originally nurtured him and the country that took him into the fold at youth levels. Clearly there is no loyalty there whatsoever. It has nothing to do with the colour of his skin it is his appalling attitude and the fact that he is genuinely not good enough. I have seen him play for some of the Chelsea academy and youth sides and honestly did not see anything that would excite me. Just forget about him and let him swan off to play for Somalia or Mozambique or whoever his heart decides. Same principle as McGeady and some of the Glasgow kids that would rather play for ROI...

I agree but I guarantee you there will those that will only see this as a racially-motivated attack. It is this crazy politically correct-obsessed age we live in. By all means Forrest etc can be lambasted as shyte, McGeady a judas yet dare to criticize Feruz and it becomes purely racist. :blink:

<p>I said when he was 16 that he wasn't that good, relied on his pace too much and would be ineffective when he got older. Chelsea should've employed me as a scout and saved themselves a few quid. </p>

Debian I don't see your problem. He simply said he isn't good enough and presumably the rest of the baggage hr refers to is merely the player's bad attitude.

Debian was making a joke ffs, did noone else see that?

Zzzzzz. Grow up kiddiez. He's shite and hes no interested in Scotland. He just wants money. Leave him alone and he'll find his level in Englands L2 or Conference if he can picks his shoes up enough to turn in a decent shift on the pitch... I predict full international hons for some African side or Norn Iron or someone like that...

I think he would do another U turn and take up a final opportunity if Strachan were to offer him it. I think he will turn out to be a really good player, probably not with chelsea but a decent European side or premier league side. Just hope he matures and makes the right decision for himself and Scotland.

Being called racist for saying he's turned his back on scotland? no.

i do think it makes you none too bright tho.

We've been over this earlier in the thread.

there's no actual evidence that he's turned his back on scotland..

and that just 2 days ago he posted a picture of himself in a scotland strip seem to be a fairly obvious sign he's still interested/looks fondly on playing for us.

he's 19.. he needs 1st team football. leave him be till he gets it.

cant help but think the folks who are constantly berating his loyalty are just butt-hurt celtic fans crying that there are bigger clubs in the world. move on, it's quite boring and has no place here.

This is OTT.

He's a very young lad.

Let's let him go on loan this season, see how he gets on, what his International future is like - If there is one, and take it from there.

He had four loans last season, none of which could be considered a success. He clearly has an attitude problem and if he doesn't sort that out, he'll be out of the game by the time he's 25.

He's got a contract with Chelsea for another 3 years and the only future I can see for him is a succession of problematic loan moves to keep him away from Cobham and him ultimately being released.

He has zero chance of coming through at Chelsea - even if he sorts himself out - as there are other players in the system that are younger and better than he is.

He had four loans last season, none of which could be considered a success. He clearly has an attitude problem and if he doesn't sort that out, he'll be out of the game by the time he's 25.

He's got a contract with Chelsea for another 3 years and the only future I can see for him is a succession of problematic loan moves to keep him away from Cobham and him ultimately being released.

He has zero chance of coming through at Chelsea - even if he sorts himself out - as there are other players in the system that are younger and better than he is.

How much money has he made ?

If his career ended in football, has he made enough already. How much does a youth player at chelsea earn ?