Big Scrap - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Big Scrap

wembley67lisbon

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was about 10 seats along from us. Kicked off about 10 mins before half time but got broken up then went off again at half time even worse. 2 lads got chucked out eventually, 1's nose looked like it may have been a different shape from at kick off! He was being held back and some other bloke steamed in over the top and smashed him with a few pretty solid sounding punches!

Don't know what it was about, a couple of the lads had partial fancy dress on, another bloke had a green and white scarf on. Apologies for the hazy all-over-the-place details! :-)

Edited by Johnnyshaker

It was about 10 seats along from us. Kicked off about 10 mins before half time but got broken up then went off again at half time even worse. 2 lads got chucked out eventually, 1's nose looked like it may have been a different shape from at kick off! He was being held back and some other bloke steamed in over the top and smashed him with a few pretty solid sounding punches!

Don't know what it was about, a couple of the lads had partial fancy dress on, another bloke had a green and white scarf on. Apologies for the hazy all-over-the-place details! :-)

I was right beside and your not far off. A comment was made about an Irish player and a guy took offence.

I saw worse at park head in the first game so nothing to get the headlines.

Edited by The Kilt

Aye that must have been what I seen.

Saw a guy at half time being taken away by the Garda.... could not tell if he was Scottish or Irish as he had nothing on him which gave away who he was supporting (jeans, brown jacket, light shirt etc....) but had a bleeding nose, so was clear he had been in a punch up with someone.

Saw a guy at half time being taken away by the Garda.... could not tell if he was Scottish or Irish as he had nothing on him which gave away who he was supporting (jeans, brown jacket, light shirt etc....) but had a bleeding nose, so was clear he had been in a punch up with someone.

Aye that was the guy. I remember he had no colours on.

All things considered great behaviour from both sets of fans. A more freindly atmosphere than parkhead in November.

The boys in green and the tartan army both deserve alot of credit, well done.

Yup I agree definitely parkheads fault. No one is ever comfortable going into that hovel :)

Had a couple of guys right behind me shouting "Cmon get into these Fenian b astards" .. Thought about picking them up on it -but I was missed the moment and they never repeated it.

also had this. Total zoomer in the irish end. Fenian this, fenian that. Told him to shut his puss as he was a disgrace. He did quieten down, but i was disappointed in the older fellas in his group who never intervened earlier. I dont know how the irish fellas kept their cool.

Never heard any F'n B comments in dublin, compared to celtic park where there was several knuckle draggers looking for a fight.

I would like to think regular TA know that this behaviour will not be tolerated at a scotland game.

Sadly most people keep out of it in fear of getting a thick ear if they speak . :angry:

Bunch of guys behind us where giving it all that rubbish throughout the whole match..,,, mate beside me was really holding himself back from turning around and giving them what for.

You're a big guy, physically imposing, why didn't you say something?