Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal

stirlish

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My caravan is primed. Lille on the Thursday, Marseille on the Friday, Bordeaux on the Saturday. That's possible, aye? :oops:

I was actually only joking, but I just checked and I really have applied for Marseille on the Thursday. Lille on the Friday, Bordeaux on the Saturday and St Denis on the Sunday. Ha ha!

I was actually only joking, but I just checked and I really have applied for Marseille on the Thursday. Lille on the Friday, Bordeaux on the Saturday and St Denis on the Sunday. Ha ha!

Haha, what a trip that could be! You'd end up more stressed than when you started, especially if watching Scotland :-))

Its not that daft, I did something similar for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. Had two wee ones at home so couldn't afford too much time away from home.

Did four cities in four days - BA flight arrived in Cape Town on the morning of the Uruguay-France game, next morning cheap flight to Port Elizabeth for South Korea-Greece, next morning cheap flight to Durban for Germany-Australia, and next morning cheap flight to Johannesburg for Holland-Denmark game, and then the BA evening flight home.

Was exhausted, but it was one of the best experiences of my life. And if doing it that way was the only way I could do it, and the alternative was staying at home, I was so so glad I went.

Its not that daft, I did something similar for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. Had two wee ones at home so couldn't afford too much time away from home.

Did four cities in four days - BA flight arrived in Cape Town on the morning of the Uruguay-France game, next morning cheap flight to Port Elizabeth for South Korea-Greece, next morning cheap flight to Durban for Germany-Australia, and next morning cheap flight to Johannesburg for Holland-Denmark game, and then the BA evening flight home.

Was exhausted, but it was one of the best experiences of my life. And if doing it that way was the only way I could do it, and the alternative was staying at home, I was so so glad I went.

Towing a caravan but?

I can't make the group stages so I've applied for a game each day from round of 16 on. Will be happy if I get one or two.

Edited by adamntg

If anyone is doubly lucky in this draw and gets tickets for a Scotland match, they won`t be able to apply for a ticket for the same match (through UEFA or SFA) at the end of this year. Or will have to return ticket from this draw.

How will the SFA know that i've got a ticket in the UEFA ballot or not?

Passport details I think.

I don't remember ever giving the SFA my passport details.

I also don't remember giving UEFA permission to pass my passport details to the SFA.

I also don't think I told UEFA I was a Scotland fan!!

In the (unlikely) scenario that I get 4 tickets for the final AND Scotland get there, I'll be taking tickets from both and distributing accordingly.