Wc Draw. Hampden Gig ? - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wc Draw. Hampden Gig ?

Doric

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuart McColl and Mark Mcghee were there. Really good day. Yes we all got the freebie top freebie breakfast freebie beer..

Jings, why is the spelling on this forum so awful? Every single thread full of basic spelling mistakes. I'd expect it on an Old Firm team's forum but I'd have hoped we'd be slightly more intelligent than that!

Jings, why is the spelling on this forum so awful? Every single thread full of basic spelling mistakes. I'd expect it on an Old Firm team's forum but I'd have hoped we'd be slightly more intelligent than that!

I don't even know where to start with this one.

You don't need to pass a test to support Scotland or sign up to the TAMB so not everyone on here is going to be the best at spelling.

Do you think Old Firm fans don't support Scotland? I know a lot of TA are in denial about this but a good percentage of Scotland supporters also support Rangers or Celtic.

If your insinuation that Old Firm fans can't spell is true, then a few of them are bound to find their way on to this board.

I do agree that it is annoying (especially if it affects the meaning) but have you seen some of the numpties that rock up to Hampden? It's hardly a surprise.

Deary me. Do we need higher English to post on TAMB these days ?

Elite cringe worthy stuff

Will there be anything in place to prevent double headers either at home or away?

First time in a long time we have not had any double header away trips or 2 qualifiers at home within same week. Was it just luck of draw for euros or they trying to prevent this?

Will there be anything in place to prevent double headers either at home or away?

First time in a long time we have not had any double header away trips or 2 qualifiers at home within same week. Was it just luck of draw for euros or they trying to prevent this?

I think it is just luck of the draw. Italy have a double header of home games in September (Malta & Bulgaria)

We had 2 away in a row in this campaign (Ireland and Georgia) but just not over the double header dates. We also had two at home Ireland and Gib (again not over double header dates).

Deary me. Do we need higher English to post on TAMB these days ?

Elite cringe worthy stuff

Lol, it's certainly not Higher English sort of level stuff we're talking about being mis-spelled, it's eight-year-old level stuff. Edited by dohadeer

Providing it's two countries close i'd like an away double header. Wales and Belgium was brilliant......bar the results!

That would be ideal but i doubt that will be taken into account. Croatia have an away double header in September - away to Azerbaijan on the Thursday and away to Norway on the Sunday.

Similar to our Macedonia Iceland away double header under Burley. That was a trek. As for the Wales Belgium double, we went to Magaluf for a few days inbetween!

The funny thing about that was with the combination of the bar owners along that riverside strip in Skopje hiking up their prices and the Icelandic banking collapse you were paying about the same for a pint in both places.

Watch the 2018 World Cup Qualifying Draw LIVE

You can find out who Scotland will meet in their 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying group at a special SSC event on Saturday 25 July.

Come along and enjoy a free Heineken and live music alongside some famous faces, as the draw is shown live from a big screen on the Hampden Park pitch.

To apply for tickets please e-mail your name, membership number and contact number to commercial@scottishfa.co.uk. Please put 'World Cup Draw' in the header.

Entry will close on Monday 20th July at 5pm.

Watch the 2018 World Cup Qualifying Draw LIVE

You can find out who Scotland will meet in their 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying group at a special SSC event on Saturday 25 July.

Come along and enjoy a free Heineken and live music alongside some famous faces, as the draw is shown live from a big screen on the Hampden Park pitch.

To apply for tickets please e-mail your name, membership number and contact number to commercial@scottishfa.co.uk. Please put 'World Cup Draw' in the header.

Entry will close on Monday 20th July at 5pm.

Where is that from if you don't mind me asking?

From mid-day I'm sure it says in the email. Is the draw not at 5pm or something?

Then by the time they go through all the shite and onions over at the draw itself it'll be nearer 6 before the first baw is even plucked out the hat

Edited by DoonTheSlope

Aye that wales v belgium double header was something else (minus the second half of the wales game and the belgium game :angry: )

Flight to London
Train to Cardiff

Train to Bristol

Flight to Palma

Flight to Paris

Train to Brussels
Flight to Dublin

Flight back to Glasgow

:lol: