Wc Draw. Hampden Gig ? - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wc Draw. Hampden Gig ?

Doric

Aye that wales v belgium double header was something else (minus the second half of the wales game and the belgium game :angry: )

Flight to London

Train to Cardiff

Train to Bristol

Flight to Palma

Flight to Paris

Train to Brussels

Flight to Dublin

Flight back to Glasgow

:lol:

We did flight to Cardiff, night in Cardiff, train to Chepstow, day at races/night in Chepstow, train to London/night out in London, Eurostar to Brussels, night out in Brussels, Train to Bruges/day out in Bruges/back to Brussels for game/night out, Eurostar ro London, day out in London then flight to Glasgow. Cracking except the fitba.

Macedonia/Iceland was Glasgow-Heathrow-Vienna-Skopje-Vienna-Heathrow-Stansted-Rejkavick-Stansted-Prestwick!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time is the draw ?

FIFA have it as 1700 CET which is 1600 here, but the SFA seem to be referring to different times.

Sure I saw 6pm St Petersburg time mentioned.

From what I am told it's just a swift fast draw this time with no dragging it out with a big over the top show.

Sure I saw 6pm St Petersburg time mentioned.

From what I am told it's just a swift fast draw this time with no dragging it out with a big over the top show.

Being billed as a two hour show from St Petersburg, starting at 1800 local or 1700 CET which is 1600 here.

But the SFA gig is starting at 1200 with eyes on the screen at 1400.

Detail correct or otherwise is on FIFA.com under the World Cup tab.

Detail correct or otherwise in emails from SFA.

I am confused !

Aye that wales v belgium double header was something else (minus the second half of the wales game and the belgium game :angry: )

Flight to London

Train to Cardiff

Train to Bristol

Flight to Palma

Flight to Paris

Train to Brussels

Flight to Dublin

Flight back to Glasgow

The Palma and Dublin sections require explanation! :blink:

The Palma and Dublin sections require explanation! :blink:

Think it was 4 days between games so we had 3 nights in Magaluf. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Flying to dublin was one of those where it was cheaper to book two flights than a direct flight back to Glasgow

Being billed as a two hour show from St Petersburg, starting at 1800 local or 1700 CET which is 1600 here.

But the SFA gig is starting at 1200 with eyes on the screen at 1400.

Detail correct or otherwise is on FIFA.com under the World Cup tab.

Detail correct or otherwise in emails from SFA.

I am confused !

Get you in early, let you drink your free beer, and then stand around for a couple of hours before the draw starts.....

At least its only 2 hours..... remember when it used to be shown on Eurosport and would last well into the night, with UEFA always last.