Coupon - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great betting weekend for him along with that Coral treble on Celtic and the two Dundee clubs :lol:

G83's text tells me he had a nice win cash wise today.

If you're on the same bus/train back perhaps he can provide the carry oot!

Edited by Redz

Great having my own little fan club. Cove, Angus and Redz... :wink2: :wink2: In truth I never bet on ICT. The treble was a free bet from betfair who gave 5/1 for new customers on Boxing Day for a red hot fav(2/5) on one of their races. So £50 of free bets for a £10 stake.

Edited by EddardStark

Great having my own little fan club. Cove, Angus and Redz... :wink2: :wink2: In truth I never bet on ICT. The treble was a free bet from betfair who gave 5/1 for new customers on Boxing Day for a red hot fav(2/5) on one of their races. So £50 of free bets for a £10 stake.

When I read your post I thought you had said it was Aberdeen that were 21/10, was looking everywhere for it :blush:

Few of the boys in the boozer took Dundee as well which I thought was dodgy. Utd was a coupon buster for a few.

When I read your post I thought you had said it was Aberdeen that were 21/10, was looking everywhere for it :blush:

Few of the boys in the boozer took Dundee as well which I thought was dodgy. Utd was a coupon buster for a few.

I think there were a few games which were best left alone.

St Johnstone v Utd and ICT v Aberdeen were the main 2. Other than supporters of the those teams putting their money were their mouths were they weren't games you could call easily and that is how both turned out.

Funnily enough I though Hibs price was ridiculously high but I left it alone as I don't like betting on early kick offs.

I think there were a few games which were best left alone.

St Johnstone v Utd and ICT v Aberdeen were the main 2. Other than supporters of the those teams putting their money were their mouths were they weren't games you could call easily and that is how both turned out.

Funnily enough I though Hibs price was ridiculously high but I left it alone as I don't like betting on early kick offs.

I fancied both Aberdeen and Utd I must say. Stranraer was the real killer. They have pumped Dunfermline twice in the last few weeks then get turned over by feckin Stenny at home :angry:

Nice wee lift overnight which will mean some pocket money for my 4 days off next week :ok: Working another 4 nightshifts until my wee break. Volunteered as last year the kids were in bed by 7 as usual and we were in bed by 10pm ! Sleeping :blush: .

Anyway, 20 on the Golden State Warriors v 76ers to be between 210-220. It was at 209 with one second left and a boy drained a 3 pointer :cheers3: . 70 back. Banked 65 and stuck 5 on Wellington Phoenix to win 3-1 this morning away at Adelaide at 33-1, as my old neighbour from Stewarton, Ernie Merrick, has them flying. Cheers Ernie for my 170 back ! So 220 now banked.

Phoenix scored the 3rd with 15 seconds to go when the Adelaide keeper came up for his second corner in injury time and has a header cleared off the line, then gets back just in time for a young lad on his birthday to slip it past him for 3-1. Was going fecking Tonto jumping around the kitchen !

How come betting isn't always so much fun ?

Nice wee lift overnight which will mean some pocket money for my 4 days off next week :ok: Working another 4 nightshifts until my wee break. Volunteered as last year the kids were in bed by 7 as usual and we were in bed by 10pm ! Sleeping :blush: .

Anyway, 20 on the Golden State Warriors v 76ers to be between 210-220. It was at 209 with one second left and a boy drained a 3 pointer :cheers3: . 70 back. Banked 65 and stuck 5 on Wellington Phoenix to win 3-1 this morning away at Adelaide at 33-1, as my old neighbour from Stewarton, Ernie Merrick, has them flying. Cheers Ernie for my 170 back ! So 220 now banked.

Phoenix scored the 3rd with 15 seconds to go when the Adelaide keeper came up for his second corner in injury time and has a header cleared off the line, then gets back just in time for a young lad on his birthday to slip it past him for 3-1. Was going fecking Tonto jumping around the kitchen !

How come betting isn't always so much fun ?

:lol:

I was watching. You were lucky with that as Adelaide dominated. Wellington were well organised though and were able to take advantage of Dylan McGowan and his defensive partner being utterly honking!

I think the last one might cost you as I really fancy a draw tomorrow.

I think Aberdeen will win, A cance to go to the top of the league at this stage of the season doesn't come round too often so I'm sure they'll grab it. more concerned about which Villa team turn up.

Hopefully the mighty Jags can do you a favour too later.