Familiarity Breeds Contempt - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Familiarity Breeds Contempt

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rossy's rage is amazing. He's always fuming.

I'm not fuming at all.

I'm just pointing out that you internet Tims are constantly on the wind up and are nothing but arrogant, boring wee trolls.

Some of you need to actually go to a fitba game once to see what it's like.

Typical gloating internet Tim. We're infested with them on here.

Why is he not at the game filling one of the empty 35000 seats ?

Gloating? I gave the score.

You may have missed the quarter final thread but there has been a fair few complaints from our resident Dundee United fans. Including the fantastic belief that we could not beat them without the help of the ref.

Who are you asking why they are not at the game? I assume it's not aimed at me as you used "he" instead of "you". We're you asking the general TAMB population to invite their own opinions?

Gloaters calling gloaters gloaters!

It's the TAMB equivalent of the full solar eclipse!! :rollsmile:

TT

The greetin faced sheep on here need to learn the meaning of "if you give it out, you have to take it back". It's hilarious to see certain individuals (who shall remain nameless) get themselves in such a state.

Good win today - should have been more, but 3 points is all that's important. Piss easy run of games coming up, so we'll stretch our legs & the league will be wrapped up before much longer.

As for Aberdeen, I'm not going to rub salt into any wounds by saying I told you so as you sweep up the broken bottle.

Typical gloating internet Tim. We're infested with them on here.

Why is he not at the game filling one of the empty 35000 seats ?

Its pathetic rossy. The papers are the same - full of them. You would think that with 10 times the playing budget they would accept that Celtic might have the edge in these games, even without the refs help. But no they come on here gloating basically cos most of them understand f@ck all about the game.

And no doubt calling any Arabs who criticise them bitter.

Its pathetic rossy. The papers are the same - full of them. You would think that with 10 times the playing budget they would accept that Celtic might have the edge in these games, even without the refs help. But no they come on here gloating basically cos most of them understand f@ck all about the game.

:ok::ok::ok:

The greetin faced sheep on here need to learn the meaning of "if you give it out, you have to take it back". It's hilarious to see certain individuals (who shall remain nameless) get themselves in such a state.

Good win today - should have been more, but 3 points is all that's important. Piss easy run of games coming up, so we'll stretch our legs & the league will be wrapped up before much longer.

As for Aberdeen, I'm not going to rub salt into any wounds by saying I told you so as you sweep up the broken bottle.

You will win the league.

Congratulations,but If I was a celtic fan,I would be more concerned about why european progress isn't happening and why the league wasn't sewn up long ago,rather than going on about how you won a one horse race.

Edited by dandydunn

But remember they want a competitive league as well . . . . Just as long as they still win at the end

You will win the league.

Congratulations,but If I was a celtic fan,I would be more concerned about why european progress isn't happening and why the league wasn't sewn up long ago,rather than going on about how you won a one horse race.

Thanks, it's a shame not everyone is so gracious.

Re Europe, the Inter games show the progress we've made. To be fair, the qualifiers came far too early - it was always going to be a struggle. Lennon knew the writing was on the wall, so bailed. I'd say the vast majority of Celtic fans were realistic about Europe this year & next season will be a better time to judge Deila there.