Liverpool V Man Utd - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Liverpool V Man Utd

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin Atkinson the ref has a total shocker a few weeks ago in Chelsea Burnley match - yet up he pops refereeing what is potentially the biggest match in terms of rivalry in the EPL. Apart from the Gerrard sending off - he has another shocker. Refereeing in the EPL and SPL generally is awful. It must go to their heads when they reach the top of the referee scale .

Thought Man Utd were excellent today.

Easiest decision a ref will have to make this season about the thug Gerrard.

Liverpool have easily exceeded the expectations of most of their sensible fans this season, played excellent on occasions but bottled it against United twice this season.

De Gea finally showed he is human with a shocker for Liverpools goal.

Thoroughly deserved victory for United.

Thought Man Utd were excellent today.

Easiest decision a ref will have to make this season about the thug Gerrard.

Liverpool have easily exceeded the expectations of most of their sensible fans this season, played excellent on occasions but bottled it against United twice this season.

De Gea finally showed he is human with a shocker for Liverpools goal.

Thoroughly deserved victory for United.

Come out of your cave have you for the Gerrard wankfest.

You deserved your victory against a poor Liverpool performance today but like you describe De Gay we are only human, having been the only undefeated side in 2015

Still plenty to play for and i think you lot have a tougher run in that us.The radio phone inns are great 2 months ago your manager was shite now suddenly he is fergie 2 :wave:

Come out of your cave have you for the Gerrard wankfest.

You deserved your victory against a poor Liverpool performance today but like you describe De Gay we are only human, having been the only undefeated side in 2015

Still plenty to play for and i think you lot have a tougher run in that us.The radio phone inns are great 2 months ago your manager was shite now suddenly he is fergie 2 :wave:

:lol:

Dry yer eyes Ed.

Poor performance yer arse.

Outplayed in every department.

A mate of mine who is more red than you stated that to me after the game, which he was at btw.

:lol:

Dry yer eyes Ed.

Poor performance yer arse.

Outplayed in every department.

A mate of mine who is more red than you stated that to me after the game, which he was at btw.

And i thought you knew a bit about footy, how wrong can one man be :-))

PS What are your plans for next weekend, are you going a la carte with ED or slumming it with Tam Ritchie tours.

I'm a neutral as far as these two teams are concerned - but why does the media refuse to condemn Gerrard - just because he apologises they start heaping effusive praise on him for that.

He's had some moments of individual brilliance but never been a team player. Silly as fook today.